Archive for Humor
Seriously, though. Why aren’t modern day irritations like this incorporated into modern comic storylines?
Dany Targaryen’s first day at Westeros Valley High turns out to be a tough one. I could seriously watch an entire series of these. I hope they keep them going.
is proud to be sponsored by Host Color
- Grant Snider’s awesome Webcomic Posters For Book Lovers are always a treat
- How to Hand Craft a Book
- Nothing says fanboy like making your own life-sized suit of Iron Man armor from cardboard… unless it’s a giant Cardboard Optimus Prime
- News: Comics sales may have hit 20-year high of $715 million
- News: More Shops Announce Boycott Of Anti-Gay Writer’s Comic Book
- DC Comics Unveils Revamped Latino Superhero
- Scholar Finds Flaws in Work by Archenemy of Comics
- What Happens When You Combine a Comic, an iPad and Augmented Reality
- Writer Will Brooker didn’t like how women were represented in comic books so he created My So-Called Secret Identity with artist Susan Shore and PhD student Sarah Zaidan. The story follows Cat, a PhD student who creates her own secret identity.
I’ve been a Comcast subscriber for over ten years now, and quite frankly, their customer service leaves A LOT to be desired. If I were another ISP with decent speeds in my area, I’d say good-bye to cable in a heartbeat. So, when I came across this photo of a Comcast van that had been booted for traffic violations in Chicago, my first thought was that Karma is a bitch. In time, though, the irony of the situation brought a few other possible comments to mind.
- Did you try disconnecting the van from its power source for sixty seconds and restarting it?
- The boot is attached to a third-party tire? Sorry, we don’t support that configuration.
- We can send someone to remove the boot between 8AM and 8PM. Will you be at the vehicle?
If you’ve never been taught the proper way to play chess, it’s about time you learned! Let this well-announced match serve as your introduction a proper introduction to the game!
The writers over at GameStain put together this animated video to attempt to summarize the gaming related topics of 2012. It’s only about 2 minutes long and manages to skewer some gaming highlights of 2012.