Audio Fiction and Podcasts
- Listen to “Constitutional Crisis” by Cory Doctorow at Craphound.
- Listen to “The Curandero and the Swede: A Tale from the 1001 American Nights” by Daniel Abraham at PodCastle.
- Listen to “Dr North’s Wound” by John Dodds at StarShipSofa.
- Listen to “Endosymbiont” by Blake Charlton at Escape Pod.
- Listen to “Hart and Boot” by Tim Pratt at PodCastle.
- Listen to “Hurt Me” by M.L.N. Hanover at PodCastle.
- Listen to “To Ride Beyond the Wide World’s End” by Caitlin Brennan at PodCastle.
- Listen to “Three Oranges” by D. Elizabeth Wasden at Clarkesworld Magazine.
Novels and Preview Chapters
- Download Countdown: A Joe Ledger Short Prequel Short Story to Patient Zero
- Read an excerpt of The Desert of Souls by Howard Andrew Jones from Macmillan.
- Read an excerpt of The Dream of Perpetual Motion by Dexter Palmer at Tor.com.
- Read an excerpt of Verdant Skies by Steven Lyle Jordan at Right Brane.
- Read an excerpt of The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss at Tor.com.
- At the Duck Convention by David C. Kopaska-Merkel
- Download “Blood Gothic” by Nancy Holder from the author’s website.
- Read “The Blood of God” by A.J. French at Absent Willow Review.
- Download “The Dead Rule the Day” by Rebecca Carter from Smashwords.
- Read “Catastrophe Baker and a Canticle for Leibowitz” by Mike Resnick.
- Read “Dance Dance Revolution” by Charlie Human at World SF.
- Read “A Fine Day to Watch the Dragons Die” by John Stevens.
- Read “The Twelfth Day” by Ro Smith at Hub Fiction.
- Read “The Lizard Dance” by Gio Clairval and Jeff VanderMeer.
- Read “Maybe What We Need Are More Trolls Under the Bridge” by B.E. Scully.
- Read “Memory” by Michael Merriam at Ray Gun Revival.
- Read “The Probability Machine” by Arthur M. Doweyko at Absent Willow Review.
- Read “Simulacrum” by Ken Liu at Lightspeed Magazine.
- Read “A Taste of the Grave” by Ben Nardolilli at Absent Willow Review.
- Read “Though Smoke Shall Hide the Sun” by Brit Mandelo at Tor.com.
- Read “The Yew’s Embrace” by Francesca Forrest at Strange Horizons.