- Interview: The First Law novels by Joe Abercrombie in comic form!
- Interview: Mike Mignola Explores “Hellboy In Hell’s” New World
- 5 Comic Books Heroes Who really Deserve Their Own Movie
- Graphic Novels Vs. The Critics
- Interview: Joss drops hint for Avengers 2. He spoke to The Hollywood Reporter about the sequel at last night’s MTV Movie Awards.
- News: The Avengers wins the MTV Award for Movie of the Year!
- 5 Reasons New He-Man Movie Must Be Made
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Ridley Scott’s ‘Alien’
- 10 Movies That You Need To See More Than Once
- 20 Things You Didn’t Know About 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Why Hollywood Must Stop Making 3D Films
- Writing Excuses discuss pacing in The Avengers. randon and co. over at Writing Excuses – a weekly 15-minute writing podcast – talk about pacing in stories, citing multiple examples from The Avengers.
- Interview: Brian McClellan Talks Epic Fantasy and Promise of Blood
- Interview: Brian Francis Slattery on Winning the 2012 Philip K. Dick Award
- Interview: Chandler Klang Smith, author of Goldenland Past Dark
- Interview: Far Beyond Reality interviews Lev Grossman of The Magician King.
- Interview: Kindle Post interviews George R.R. Martin
- Interview: Qwillery interviews with Guy Adams of The Good, the Bad and the Infernal
- Interview: Peter Higgins, of Wolfhound Century, talks with My Bookish Ways.
- Interview: SFX interviews Ian Whates of Solaris Rising 2.
- News: Neil Gailman To Guest-Edit an issue of SFX
- News: Stephen King and Joe Hill to headline International Festival of Authors
- Five of Sci Fi and Horror Fiction’s Worst Plagues.
- How I Became a Fan of Joe R. Lansdale
- How I Learned to Stop Grumbling and Love Vampires
- 27 Science Fictions That Became Science Facts In 2012
- On behalf of Game of Thrones fans everywhere, author Joe Hill Tweeted astrophysicist guru Neil deGrasse Tyson to ask “is there an orbit for an earthlike world that allows 7 years of summer, than 3 years of winter?” We eagerly await his response. I suggested: “Not necessarily an orbit issue. The winters may be caused by a wobble in the Planetary Axis Tilt. Why? Because magic.”
- Science fiction authors decide: Is artificial intelligence a threat to humanity?
- Science fiction becomes reality as U.S Navy showcases laser weapons capable of destroying drones within seconds that will be in use as early as 2014.
- Wearable computers: Is the world ready for this?
- Interview: Jaime Murray ‘Defiance’ Q&A: “I’m not the best gamer!”
- Interview: Stars Want Peter Jackson For Doctor Who: Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann discuss their desire for Jackson to direct Who.
- 11 Things Doctor Who Is Getting Wrong With 11 (And How To Fix Them)
- Big Bang Theory Vs. Community: Which is better?
- Doctor Who: 5 Monsters That Shouldn’t Have Worked (But Did)
- Lawyers and Psychiatrists Answer the Tough Questions in The Walking Dead
- The Real Reason Why Science Fiction Westerns Are Such a Hard Sell
- Interview: No Easy Mode Allowed: An Interview With ‘Dark Souls II’ Director Yui Tanimura, Plus New Screenshots
- News: Concerned Lawmaker Proposes Banning Video Games That Do Not Exist, but the ban faces legal problems
- News: Random House Dabbles in Interactive Fiction With Free-to-Play Game
- There Is No Third Console Curse. Don’t Believe It.
- Top Ten Longest Boss Battles In Recent History
- 8 Tips From Chuck Wendig On How To Read Like A Writer
- The Benefits of Talking Through Your Scenes
- How To Be Creative When Your Brain Doesn’t Want To Play
- I’m a self-publishing failure: I was hoping to become the next indie success story. Instead, I got a tough lesson in vanity
- Transitioning from fanfic to original work