- Interview: Image Comics Publisher Eric Stephenson on the ‘Saga’ Fiasco
- 10 Insane Alternate Versions Of Batman You Won’t Believe Exist
- Kindle Comic Creator Makes Comics Into E-Books
- Interview: ILM Creative Director Says Special Effects Aren’t Special Anymore
- Interview: Joss Whedon Says ‘Avengers 2′ Starts Filming February 2014; Promises ‘Awful’ Things For Characters
- Interview: Robert Downey Jr. Hints At Leaving Marvel and ‘Iron Man’ Behind
- News: ‘Man of Steel’ will open door for more DC Comics superhero movies
- 10 Awesome Examples Of Overacting
- The 11 Greatest Computer Supervillains in Film
- 15 Iconic Movie Scenes Ruined by ‘Yakety Sax’
- 15 Popular Movie Poster Cliches
- Elysium and the gap between rich and poor in sci-fi cinema
- Figure out what Time Travel Movie you’re in with this Infographic
- Justice League Film: 20 Villains We’d Love To See
- Interview: Mark Ruffalo Reacts to ‘Science Bros,’ the Tony Stark–Bruce Banner Romance Meme
- A 25-year-old woman in New Orleans posted a hilarious ‘Game of Thrones’-themed sex ad on Craigslist that has to be seen to be believed.
- An 8-bit version of the Buffy theme.
- Interview: 42 Webs interviews Jeff Somers of Trickster
- Interview: Fantasy Book Critic interviews Wesley Chu of The Lives of Tao.
- Interview: Fantasy Literature chats with Guy Gavriel Kay about River of Stars
- Interview: Guy Gavriel Kay on Writing River of Stars
- Interview: Orbit Books interviews Peter Higgins of Wolfhound Century
- Interview: Tor Books UK interviews Lauren Beukes and Jeff Noon.
- GQ picks The 21 Books from the 21st Century Every Man Should Read
- Industrialization in Epic Fantasy
- John Scalzi interviews Joe Hill
- Michael Chabon lists and discusses his 10 favorite books, part of the same project that gave us the greatest books of all time as voted by 125 famous authors.
- 7 Incredible Real-Life Jetpacks
- 10 top gadgets from Iain M Banks’ Culture universe.
- The History of the NASA Spacesuit
- How Pixar Used Moore’s Law to Predict the Future
- Interview: Ed Sheeran’s unhealthy Buffy obsession.
- Interview: Joss Whedon on how S.H.I.E.L.D. will fit into Avengers.
- 5 Recurring Movie Extras You Won’t Believe You Never Noticed
- 11 Things Doctor Who Is Getting Wrong With The 11th Doctor
- Fox shuts down anyone selling a Jayne hat (and Firefly fans are furious)
- The series finale of Buffy is heartwarmingly feminist.
- Viewing public: “There’s nothing on” TV Critic: “There may be too much good TV“
- Interview: Gordon Walton: Publishers see devs as “replaceable meat puppets”
- News: Game Informer has learned that Disney is closing its LucasArts game publishing subsidiary.
- BioShock Infinite ending explained
- Here’s Why Mass Effect ‘s Villains Were So Excellent
- Is BioShock Infinite The Last Gasp For The Triple-A “Art Game”?
- Video Game Play Through the Eyes of Devoted Gamers
- 15 Alternative Steps to Better Writing
- Chuck Wendig On Straight Lines, Story Structure And Why Storytellers Need To Be Unconventional
- How Writing a Short Story Differs From Writing a Novel
- MagnificentSeven: Classic Characters Whose Flaws Make Them Great
- Pulling Back the Publishing Veil: Editors and Their Roles
- What Makes Good Horror?