- Clever Boys Turned a Subaru Into a Jurassic Park Tour Car
- Interview: Ed Brubaker, the writer of the original “Winter Soldier” comic storyline has nice words for the upcoming Captain America sequel.
- News: Cleveland Declares ‘Superman Day’ To Celebrate 75th Anniversary
- The 75 greatest Superman stories of all-time: 75-26, 25-1
- celebrating the 75th anniversary of Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster’s debut of the character in ACTION COMICS #1. Everything you need to know about Superman in four panels. The Actual Best Superman Writer Ever Happy Anniversary Lois Lane. The $130 Check That Bought Superman.
- An ancient gold ring thought to have inspired JRR Tolkien to write The Hobbit is on display at a Tudor house. The ring, which is inscribed in Latin and has been linked to a Roman curse tablet, is being exhibited for the first time at The Vyne, in Hampshire.
- Interview: Harrison Ford Won’t Answer Star Wars Questions
- Interview: Joss discusses the importance of the Chinese movie market.
- Interview: Watch the Much Ado About Nothing Panel at WonderCon.
- How Much ‘Star Wars’ is Too Much ‘Star Wars’?
- Shot-By-Shot Analysis Of Star Trek Into Darkness Domestic Theatrical Trailer
- Interview: Del Rey has posted a video interview with Terry Brooks
- Interview: Charles Stross on the Merchant Prince Series: Five Questions
- Interview: My Bookish Ways interviews Michelle Gagnon of In War Times.
- Interview: The Qwillery offers this interview with Menna van Praag, author of The House at the End of Hope Street
- Interview: Sword and Laser’s interview with R.A. Salvatore at DragonCon 2012
- Interview: Tor.com interviews Karen Healey of When We Wake.
- News: the Digital Public Library of America has launched
- News: Prepare Your Eyeballs: E-Book Subscriptions Are Coming
- 10 Essential Books Featuring Dinosaurs in Science Fiction
- C. S. Lewis and H. P. Lovecraft on loathing and longing for alien worlds
- The Hugos are Broken. Let’s Start Our Own Award.
- Lawrence Norfolk on dystopian fiction
- Science Fiction Poetry: Worlds of Potential
- Interview: Conan O’Brien recently reunited with some of the other writers of The Simpsons who he worked with during his tenure on the show. The panel touches on “… how Jub-Jub became the name of Selma’s iguana, how Tracy Ullman always hated the cartoon, and how Conan was the only person in the show’s history to have three episode ideas accepted in one story idea day.”
- Interview: Jane Espenson discusses the Women of Doctor Who
- Interview: Why Dinklage says Thrones fight scenes don’t make him feel badass
- News: Amazon’s Original Show Pilots available for streaming and voting. You help decide which shows become series.
- News: Dr Horrible 2 will have to wait. Joss says “We’ve written a bunch of it. It’s really just getting that into production, there’s too much even for me.” Nooooo!
- Buffy: The impact of one television show. “To me it’s not a hit cult show. It’s the beacon of hope that led me through the dark ages of my life.”
- More Doctor Who Series 7 movie posters
- Watch Patton Oswalt’s improvised Star Wars Filibuster monologue from Parks and Recreation. Not only is the rant hilarious, there’s some awkwardness at the end in which the extras in the audience clearly don’t know what’s going on and a boom mic enters the shot.
- 12 ways to improve turn-based RPG combat systems
- The 25 Greatest Voice Acting Performances In Video Games
- The Best Finishing Moves In Games
- Is Buying Call of Duty a Moral Choice? Do games support the gun industry?
- Metacritic Matters: How Review Scores Hurt Video Games
- “How Kickstarter is replacing the traditional publisher” by Michael J. Sullivan
- Inside the topsy-turvy world of contronyms: Fourteen words that, depending on their context, can mean the opposite of what you think they mean
- So How Do You Write a Novel in 30 Days?
- Ten ways self-publishing has changed the books world
- Writers Writing About Writers Writing About …