- The 7Touch Group discusses Science Fiction Throughout the Ages and Into the Future.
- Ask Men has posted a gallery of the Top Ten Credit Sequences of all time.
- Fantasy Magazine shares a list of the Top Ten Miscastings in Fantasy Movies. My favorite is number four: “Everyone in the Star Wars prequels.”
- It turns out that Paramount is struggling to attract the younger demographics to Star Trek.
- Premiere’s list of Movie Stars Who Die the Most is a great concept, but, I’m sorry to say, it’s also a big load of FAIL. Because, as we all know, Bill Murray ought to top the for Groundhog Day alone.
- According to a new study, 66.3 Million US TV Viewers are Simultaneously Using a PC While Watching TV, including a third of men.
- Dork Yearbook is an entire site devoted to old, embarrassing photos of nerdy kids.
- In the latest episode of Jeff Talks to God, Jeff asks Do Wormholes really exist? Hilarity ensues.
- Top 10 Results We’d Like to See From the Rise of the Geeks
- Free Fiction: Read “The Ascendant” by Ted Kosmatka at Subterranean Online.
- Daily P.O.P. reflects on Dr Who and the Sonic Screwdriver, pointing out that it was only when Russell T. Davies took over Doctor Who that the Sonic Screwdriver became capable of doing anything. For which I say thank-you Mr. Davies.
- Say it’s not so! The Omaha Sci-Fi Examiner asks Will the Great Recession kill my favorite sci-fi?