- The jaw-dropping Japanese cover for The Lies of Locke Lamora
- Star Wars Vintage Action Figure Paintings
- Interview: The Children’s Vampire Hunting Brigade: A Q&A With David Lucarelli
- Interview: Marvel vs. DC: Inside dope from the kings of comics, Dan DiDio, co-publisher, DC Comics
- The 50 Greatest Iron Man Moments
- 2 Reasons “The Walking Dead” Could Be a Billion-Dollar Franchise
- Severus Snape Does Not Deserve Your Pity
- Interview: Asa Butterfield explains how Ender’s Game went to insane lengths to fake Zero G fight scenes. The previews make the effects look amazing.
- Interview: Comic Book Movie talked to Drew Pearce and Shane Black about hinting at Fin Fang Foom in Iron Man 3.
- Interview: Hayley Atwell spills some interesting details about future plans for her character Peggy Carter and the Captain American franchise.
- Interview: J.J. Abrams Won’t Rule Out Star Trek 3
- Interview: Nazneen Contractor in “Star Trek Into Darkness.”
- News: There won’t be an Iron Man 4, says Gwyneth Paltrow
- Comics-based movies: Breaking ‘the book was better’ rule
- How ‘Star Wars’ Killed Smart Sci-Fi Cinema
- The Last Sci-fi Blog: Dissecting ‘Oblivion’
- Infographic: Find the fantasy or sci fi book for you
- Interview: China Miéville Answers Five Questions
- Interview: Neil Gaiman discusses “The Ocean at the End of the Lane”
- Interview: William Gibson of the New York Times-bestselling trilogy Zero History talks with the New York Public Library.
- Interview: William Gibson: The Decline of “Cyberspace”
- News: Amazon Media Room: Press Releases
- News: Iain Banks ‘astounded’ by support over terminal cancer
- Cory Doctorow on tracking e-book sales numbers.
- Ira Glass on the art and craft of telling radio stories
- Read A letter from Iain Banks
- How are humans going to become extinct?
- Sci-fi legend William Gibson tries Google Glass for the first time
- Interview: ‘Doctor Who’ John Barrowman wants Captain Jack, River Song spinoff
- Interview: ‘Game of Thrones’: Meet the Hound, Scottish actor Rory McCann
- Interview: Zombieland Writers on Their Amazon Pilot and Zombie Rules
- News: Baby penguins take their names from ‘Doctor Who’
- I’m Probably Going to Have to Break Up With Doctor Who
- Investment Lessons From ‘The Walking Dead’
- NBC has pulled the fourth episode of Hannibal from the air due “sensitive subject matter” in deference to American audiences, but the events of the episode are central to the series as a whole, so the producers of the series have posted the Hannibal episode as a webseries online.
- One-Way Mars Mission Will Be World’s Best Reality TV Show
- Interview: Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime on the recently announced StarCraft 2 World Championship Series.
- Interview: Warren’s Mailbag: Games are still niche, too expensive
- News: Women in Games International & Girl Scouts Creating Video Game Patch
- 10 Reasons Why 3D Gaming Failed
- Brainy Gamer’s Michael Abbott BioShock Infinite the beginning of the end for the FPS genre. Meanwhile, Amnesia developer Thomas Grip praises the game for what it attempted to do but concludes “it feels like an attempt to tell a serious story through a theme park ride.”
- Future-proofing your PC for next-gen gaming
- A Guide To Mobile Video Game Etiquette On Public Transportation
- Nintendo is caught in a generation gap
- 5 Tips for Tighter, Cleaner Writing
- Chuck Wendig’s 7 Secrets Of Withholding (becoming a literary tease)
- Does Your Protagonist Have Amnesia?
- On Keeping a Notebook in the Digital Age
- Patti Smith shares William Burrough’s advice for writers: build a good name and make sure everything you do stays true to it, until the name becomes a currency.
- Point of View: Choosing Whose Head To Be In
- The Slow Path to Writing Success