- Aperture Science Warning Posters
- G.A.G. taunts us with this Plush Portal Turret we can’t have.
- Superheroes And Supervillains In History
- Interview: GeekDad has an interview with Action Comics artist Pete Woods
- Interview: GeekDad has an interview with Action Comics writer Paul Cornell
- News: Dark Horse Digital Now Open for Business with Free Comics and More
- News: WB Animated To Adapt Frank Miller’s THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS!
- 10 other superheroes who possessed the powers of Thor
- The 25 Most Awesome ‘Action Comics’ Covers of All Time
- Dark Horse Manga Not Dead Yet. Despite layoffs in its manga devision, Dark Horse is still active – they’ll be publishing a new Clamp title this summer.
- Glenn Beck Gonna Lose His Shit: Superman No Longer An American Citizen
- Interview: Bloody Disgusting interviews Dylan Dog actor Brandon Routh
- Interview: Bloody Disgusting interviews Dylan Dog Director Kevin Munroe
- Interview: Comicus interviews the Director Of Photography For Thor [Summary]
- Interview: Hans Zimmer Comments On The Score For The Dark Knight Rises.
- News: Batman will soon be out on Jodhpur streets, stalking the nights
- News: ‘Green Lantern’ Increases Effects Budget To Battle Rising Problems
- News: He’s back. Arnold Schwarzenegger is attached to star in a rights package that will revive The Terminator
- News: ‘Lord of the Rings’ Extended Editions Coming Back To Theaters This June
- News: Matt Reeves to Helm Vampire Film The Passage
- News: Peter Jackson has announced on his facebook page that Rob Kazinsky, the EastEnders soap actor playing the Dwarf Fili in The Hobbit has quit production
- 6 Deleted Scenes That Prove the Book Isn’t Always Better
- 10 Horror Movies That Changed the Genre
- 10 Nerd Movies That Don’t Need Remakes
- Den of Geek picks on 10 directors in need of a hit
- The Full Cowboys & Aliens Trailer has Arrived
- The Guide to Making People Feel Old using Movie Release Dates. [XKCD]
- Ryan Reynolds Confidently Compares Green Lantern to Star Wars, the douche.
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Dylan Dog
- The Top 10 Goth Films of All Time, as chosen by Obsessed with Film.
- Top 10 Highest-Grossing Horror Franchises
- TotalFilm names its choices for the 20 Scariest Movie Hauntings.
- TotalFilm names its choices for the 40 Coolest Movie Blu-rays.
- What would have happened if a science fiction classic had been written by the father of French philosophy? Existential Star Wars.
- Here’s a parody of Rebecca Black’s “Friday” sung about the Ravenclaws.
- Interview: Book Lovers interviews M.K. Hobson, author of The Native Star.
- Interview: Elizabeth Bear speaks with LightSpeed Magazine.
- Interview: Five questions for Historic Lovecraft author Silvia Moreno-Garcia.
- Interview: “Fascinated by the Grotesque and Macabre”: Jonathan L. Howard
- Interview: Juliet McKenna of Irons in the Fire talks about her series.
- Interview: Pat’s Fantasy Hotlist interviews Paul Kearney of The Kings of Morning.
- Interview: Paul S. Kemp explains how he got started as a writer.
- News: Eleven years to the week after A Storm of Swords was delivered and almost six years to the month after A Feast for Crows was submitted, A Dance with Dragons is finally done, and Bantam confirms that it will NOT be split.
- News: Nook Color now lets authors sign e-books
- Amazon has launched The Back Story, a page promising “author interviews, essays, guest reviews, recipes, and much, much more.”
- Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company–reportedly the ‘last manufacturer of typewriters in the world’–has stopped making new typewriters. Don’t worry though, electric typewriters are still being made.
- Is Publishing’s Obsession with the Kindle and iPad Elitist?
- Librarians Respond to the Most Frequently Challenged Books of 2010
- Macmillan has created a new online community for crime fiction and nonfiction readers, CriminalElement.com.
- Novel scam: Cybercrooks target Kindle e-books
- Three new novels speak to health of Texas fantasy and sci-fi writing tradition
- The Uncommonly Stable Records of History in A Song of Ice and Fire
- When you think about, RavenClaw really was the best house.
- News: SETI Institute to shut down alien-seeking radio dishes. Mountain View’s SETI Institute has pulled the plug on the renowned Allen Telescope Array.
- God Particle or Hype Particle?
- Can We Develop and Test Machine Minds and Uploads Ethically?
- Could We Learn Skills “Matrix”-Style?
- Glasses-Free 3D Movies Coming Soon to Planes and Cars?
- Moving Beyond the Automobile is a series of ten short videos by Streetfilms that highlights new directions in urban transportation. It shows how cities in the U.S. are encouraging a shift away from car dependency and making it easier and more pleasant to get around by other means.
- Nook Color Becomes an Android Tablet
- Interview: Q&A Interview with Hart Hanson, Executive Producer of Bones. Specifically, he talks about the spin-off, based on this Thursday’s episode “Finder”
- Interview: Tahmoh Penikett talks with SciFi Diner about Dollhouse, BSG, Mortal Kombat: Legacy, and more.
- News: ‘Game of Thrones’ ratings steady for second episode
- News: Superman’s Undisclosed Character Revealed
- Here’s a sign of the times: Doctor Who Merchandise That’ll Be Updated Weekly
- IFC picks The top twenty-five best tv roles for women. Buffy comes out on top.
- Television Without Pity ponders how Joss would reboot Doctor Who.
- Nintendo Makes It Official: They’re going to replace the Wii.
- Play as Sarah Michelle Gellar in Call of Duty: Black Ops expansion pack.
- Playstation Tablets…in TWO flavors!
- Portal Maker Says They’re Probably Done With Single Player Games
- Here’s a Story Submission Letter Written by a 14-Year-Old Stephen King
- One, Two Three, Notice Me: The Rule of Three
- Penguin Group (USA) has launched a new writing community dedicated to genre fiction called Book Country.
- Twist Ending Tips From Harlan Coben