- Interview: Evil Dead II: Bruce Campbell Interview
- Interview: Iron Man 3 Interview: Shane Black Answers YOUR Questions
- Interview: Joss Whedon Is Either Messing With Us Or Adding Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch to ‘Avengers 2.’ Keep your fingers crossed.
- Interview: Kevin Feige discusses the Thor 3 trailer.
- Interview: “Preposterous,” “ridiculous” and “completely insane.” Those are the exact words J.J. Abrams uses to describe the fact he’s behind not only Hollywood’s current iteration of Star Trek, but will soon helm Star Wars VII.
- Interview: Talking to IGN at this weekend’s C2E2, Patton Oswalt riffed all about George Lucas’ work ethic and retold a story of how Brad Bird would have slightly changed Return of the Jedi. Read the full quotes at IGN.
- Reviews: Iron Man 3 Spoiler-Filled Analysis
- 10 Awesome Set-Pieces (That Were Ripped Shamelessly From Other Movies)
- The 10 Most Hellish Movie Prisons
- 25 Things You Didn’t Know About ‘The Avengers’
- The Best Joss Whedon Movie Moments
- Why ‘Iron Man 3′ is a Christmas Movie
- Interview: Alasdair Stuart interviews Cory Doctorow and Charles Stross
- Interview: Editorial Eyes interviews Guy Gavriel Kay of River of Stars.
- Interview: Hugh Howey is an American author currently touring Australia and New Zealand to promote his dystopic science fiction novel, Wool.
- Interview: Reddit AMA with Jay Lake of MAINSPRING
- Interview: Sci-Fi Fan interviews Chandler Klang Smith of Goldenland Past Dark
- 6 Tips On How To Read Critically
- 30 things to tell a book snob
- The title of Wells’ Leia novel might shed light on the new Star Wars
- Realistic Fantasy: an Oxymoron
- Top 10 Stories Set in London
- Do e-readers inhibit reading comprehension?
- VR helmet plus treadmill is a peek at the first real holodeck
- Interview: Jaime Murray ‘Defiance’ Q&A: “I’m not the best gamer!”
- Bill Hader’s tauntaun impression
- Has An Incriminating Chair Solved the Doctor Who Clara Mystery?
- Interview: Chris Roberts: more profitable than AAA games on a fifth of sales
- Can video games help cure depression?
- Game Writers Have The Toughest, Most Underappreciated Job In The Industry
- Over on Bit Creature, Zolani Stewart explores Mirror’s Edge as an aesthetic wasteland. And at Shut Up and Sit Down, Mark Wallace broaches the topic of licensed board games, good or evil?
- Top 10 Most Atrocious War Crimes in Video Games
- Turn Off “Always On” DRM
- Video games are a legitimate form of cultural expression… right?
- 7 Tips For Aspiring Writers
- Simple Words For Up and Coming Writers
- What could possibly be wrong with a book that collects over 100 “encouraging, motivating, inspiring and instructional passages” about writing from actual writers? Chuck Wendig, who was quoted in the book, explains why he isn’t happy. The book’s author is claiming fair use–but fair use is a slippery thing, and defending it has sunk many a lawsuit. Fair use or not, it’s simply polite to ask permission to borrow someone else’s words. Especially where you intend to make money from the words you’re borrowing.