- Interview: Amanda Conner of Power Girl to Before Watchmen: Silk Spectre
- Interview: Comics Beat interviews Emma Vieceli of Dragon Heir: Reborn
- 6 Comic Crossovers That Would Make Great Movies
- 10 Candidates for an All-Female AVENGERS
- Infographic: Plotting Comic Books’ Rapid Takeover of Hollywood
- Interview: Abrams says Star Trek “must be sexy!”
- Interview: Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios President, On The Future Of ‘Iron Man’
- Interview: The problem is that cinema, as I define it and as something that inspired me, is under assault by the studios and, from what I can tell, with the full support of the audience. The reasons for this, in my opinion, are more economic than philosophical, but when you add an ample amount of fear and lack of vision and a lack of leadership you’ve got a trajectory that is pretty difficult to reverse. – “Retired” director Steven Soderbergh speaks to the San Francisco International Film Festival about the state of cinema
- Interview: Shane Black And The Cast Of ‘Iron Man 3′ Talk Marvel Moviemaking, Christmas And The F-Word
- Interview: Sir Ben Kingsley Talks IRON MAN 3, the Way Kevin Feige Offered Him the Role, His Portrayal of the Mandarin, and ENDER’S GAME
- News: Brit Marling Reteaming with ‘Another Earth’ Director for ‘I Origins’
- News: For the first time, Star Wars will be translated into a Native American language, namely Navajo.
- 3 Weirdly Specific Things That Happen in Every Movie Trailer
- The 13 Most Legendary Robots From Film
- 50 Comic-Book Movies That Must Never Happen
- William Shatner got into a huge unmedicated fight with Damon Lindelof AND Brannon Braga on Twitter.
- Interview: Darkeva’s Dark Delights interviews Bruce Boston.
- Interview: Functional Nerds interviews Chuck Wendig
- Interview: My Bookish Ways talks with Wesley Chu of The Lives of Tao
- Interview: Odyssey Workshop interviews Patricia Bray of The Final Sacrifice.
- Interview: The Qwillery interviews Eric Brown of The Serene Invasion
- Interview: Reddit AMA with Stina Leicht of Fey and the Fallen
- 20 Best Young SF Novelists: An Infographic
- The novel resurgence of independent bookstores
- ‘Out of Print’ Doc Examines The End of Print Books and What It Portends
- Publishing should fight ebook retailers for more data
- Interview: Slashdot readers interview J. Michael Straczynski
- How cable led the way for a new breed of television
- Interview: Charles Cox explains why he’ll never work on FPS again.
- 7 Best Video Game Franchises Of All Time
- 22 Best Vampire Games of All Time
- Over on Kotaku, guest commentator Jordan Ekeroth writes that rather than blasphemous, he found Bioshock Infinite “deeply Christian.”
- Paul Tassi of Forbes wonders if we aren’t oversaturating games with ultraviolence: “I have nothing against killing in games. It’s just that as video games continue to evolve as storytelling vehicles, this idea that the main protagonist has to kill HUNDREDS of people per game is starting to seem a bit odd.”