- The New York Times reports that Time Warner is no longer the sole proprietor of Superman.
- Yahoo has the new trailer for Hellboy II: The Golden Army, scheduled for release on July 11, 2008.
- Illusion TV has posted a list of the Top Ten Evil Corporations in Sci-Fi.
- LawisCool examines Tolkein’s books from a new perspective in the article Lord of the Rings as Property Law.
- Stainless Steel Droppings has posted thirteen Neil Gaiman videos.
- The UK’s Telegraph has published a of the 110 best books that would make up the perfect library. I’m guessing at least one fusty old woman was involved in choosing the books.
- Adam Pieniazek argues that Battlestar Galactica is the Best Show EVER. His reason aren’t overly-intellectual, but I do have to agree that it feels great to have a vital, interesting sci-fi franchise to follow again.
- In Entertainment Weekly author Stephen King weighs in on video game legislation, which he call Videogame Lunacy.
- The List Universe has posted a right-on-money list of 15 Lousy Video Games That Should Never Have Been Made.