- Concept Art from the Doctor Who Animated Series we’re glad never happened.
- Contact 1 is an immense extraterrestrial city built entirely out of Legos.
- Kotaku has posted a gallery of The Beautiful Concept Art Of BioShock Infinite
- News: Judge Dredd gets first female writer
- News: Dark Horse Publishing The Original Star Wars Screenplay As A Comic Book
- ‘Superman Unchained’: Scott Snyder, Jim Lee want to knock you over
- Interview: Director Steven Spielberg discusses why he chose to convert and release Jurassic Park in 3-D and describes where the new 3-D effects really shine.
- Interview: Bruce Campbell explains the secret of great filmmaking: “give a sh-t, and don’t treat audiences like they’re stupid.”
- Interview: Damon Lindelof on Prometheus 2 rumours
- Interview: Ian McDiarmid Talks Palpatine Spinoff Film
- Interview: Shane Carruth blew your mind with Primer. And now he aims to do the same to your subconscious, with the dreamlike Upstream Color.
- Interview: Sylvester McCoy interview: The Hobbit, Doctor Who and more
- News: ‘The Avengers 2′ scheduled to shoot in the UK in early 2014.
- News: ‘Looper’ Director Rian Johnson Is Working On A Cyberpunk-y Sci-Fi Script
- News: Robert Redford to Play ‘Head of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ in Captain America 2
- 5 Movies That Prove Stanley Kubrick Is The Greatest Director Ever
- 8 Reasons Movie Reboots Fail
- 10 Awful Plot Twists That Completely Ruined Great Movies
- 12 Movies that Are Incredibly Beautiful and Utterly Vapid
- 13 Things Roger Ebert Said Better Than Anybody Else
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 5 Reasons Why Electro Is The Perfect Choice
- Deleted scenes from “Avengers” reveal that the waitress had a lot more scenes.
- Entertainment Weekly has an oral history of Jurassic Park with a lot of neat stuff in it, like this quote from casting director Janet Hirshenson about Ian Malcolm: “I read the book and I thought of Jeff Goldblum right away. There were several other people we taped for the part, though. Jim Carrey had come in and he was terrific, too, but I think pretty quickly we all loved the idea of Jeff.”
- Great and Not-So-Great Astronomical Moments in Film
- Roger Ebert’s 20 Most Epic Movie Pans
- 9 Things Spock Would Say About Dating
- How the Digital Public Library of America hopes to build a real public commons
- Movie Studios Want Google to Take Down Their Own Takedown Request
- Interview: Europa SF interviews Vernor Vinge of A Fire Upon The Deep.
- Interview: Fantasy Literature chats with Guy Gavriel Kay about River of Stars<
- Interview: In 300 Years, Kim Stanley Robinson Science Fiction May Not Be Fiction. The author talks about climate change, capitalism, and the other circa-2013 concerns that underpin his award-winning novels about “the solar system in the next few centuries.”
- Interview: My Bookish Ways interviews Danielle Trussoni of Angelopolis
- News: Iain Banks diagnosed with gall bladder cancer
- Attention gen-X geeks: the archives of Starlog magazine are now online.
- Five Unconventional Fantasy Relationships
- How fans of fictional realms are giving back.
- In praise of Iain Banks, storyteller extraordinaire
- My hero: George Orwell by Margaret Atwood
- On Urban Fantasy
- Science Fiction Poetry: Worlds of Potential
- The Ten Best Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Horror Novels You’ve Probably Never Read
- It’s not going to do any good to land on Mars if we’re stupid: Distance to Mars
- The Most Ridiculous Scene in Jurassic Park: It’s not the “bringing dinosaurs back to life” bit that makes paleontologists snort.
- Microsoft Creative Director ‘Doesn’t Get The Drama’ Around Always-Online Consoles, Devices… Microsoft responds to creative director’s comments
- Take A Peek Into the Control Room of Space Shuttles
- 4 Most Annoying TV Fanbases
- Doctor Who: The 10 Most Shocking Moments
- Game Of Thrones: 4 Major Developments That Weren’t In The Books
- Interview: Game of Thrones Cast: ‘Book Readers Will Be Super Shocked’
- Interview: Q&A with Game of Thrones Costume Designer Michele Clapton.
- Interview: ‘Star Trek: Enterprise’ star Scott Bakula on reunion possibilities
- News: ‘Doctor Who’s Sophia Myles tweets about ‘calls’ from Steven Moffat
- 7 Fun Facts About the Dothraki Language of Game of Thrones
- 10 screenwriters we’d like to see Doctor Who episodes from
- “Big Damn Heroes” is a Whedonverse Tribute video.
- Come On In and See Which Awesome Historical Figure Might Be in the 50th Anniversary Episode of Doctor Who
- Doctor Who: The Bells of Saint John Review – 9 Points To Ponder
- Photos from Day 1 of the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Filming
- “It Would Be Bad.” Always Online and the Next Generation of Consoles
- Misogyny, Sexism, And Why RPS Isn’t Shutting Up
- Videogames need fewer Metacritics, more Roger Eberts.
- 4 Ways to Build Healthy Relationships with Your Readers
- 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Infodumps At The Beginning Of A Story
- I Have a Dream: Defining Your Characters’ Dreams
- Nailing it: Using Pinterest as a Writer
- Why the First Few Pages are the Most Important