- 8-Bit Heart Zelda Cupcakes
- 25 Stunning Alternate Movie Posters
- Awesome Renly Baratheon cosplay
- Hipster Chell was involved in early Apeture tests. You probably haven’t heard of them.
- Return Of The Jedi LEGO Chess Set
- Patton Oswalt Explains That There Are No More Gatekeepers In Entertainment
- Science Fiction Authors Who Could be Hollywood’s Next Philip K. Dick
- Top ten Joss Whedon characters.
- News: Colorado Shooting Victims Wear Batman T-Shirts to James Holmes Court Hearing. Don Lader, who said that the Batman shirts worn by some of the survivors were at least in part a sign that Holmes’ actions did not have power over them.
- News: Fox clarifies status of Ridley Scott returning for Prometheus 2
- 10 Foreign Language Horrors That You Must See
- 10 Upcoming Sci-Fi and Fantasy Movie Remakes (and Why They May Not Suck)
- Amidst The Hobbit trilogy talk, Riddles in the Dark and Smaug domains registered
- Avengers ranked fourth in the “Ten Greatest Superhero Movies of All Time“
- The Dark Knight Rises: 20 Blunders in Chris Nolan’s Trilogy
- Sight & Sound‘s prestigious Greatest Films of All Time poll is conducted only once per decade. The latest edition polled 846 film critics (up from 144 in the 2002 edition) and 358 directors. The results were revealed earlier today and, for the first time since 1962, Citizen Kane has not topped either the critics’ or the directors’ poll. (Citizen Kane topped both the directors’ and critics’ polls in 2002.) It has been unseated as the Greatest Film of All Time by Vertigo and Tokyo Story. The magazine has also revealed the Critics’ Top 50.
- Interview: In case you missed it, io9 held a discussion thread with Throne of the Crescent Moon author Saladin Ahmed
- Interview: Kim Stanley Robinson on 2312, Mars and Climate Change
- Interview: R. A. Salvatore on Drizzt, Artemis Entreri and Charon’s Claw
- Interview: Roundtable interviews Seanan McGuire of Discount Armageddon.
- Awsome aquarium filled with mechanical fishes
- A Day Job Waiting for a Kill Shot a World Away: welcome to the future!
- Interview: Steven Moffat says rebooted Who movie would ‘destroy’ the franchise
- News: AMC protests Dish Network drop by plaguing NYC with zombies
- News: ‘Dr. Horrible’ gets CW premiere date
- 6 things we learned from Claudia Christian’s tell-all Babylon 5 bio.
- First teasing look at new Game of Thrones fortress shows almost nothing.
- Five Marvel Superheroines Who Would Make For Great ABC Television Shows
- Nedroid Fun Times imagines how the characters from Seinfeld 2012 would deal with current technology and social media. From the creator of the beloved Beartato.
- Season Seven: Doctor Who Set To Face His Largest Foe Yet
- Commodore 64 turns 30: What do today’s kids make of it?
- My co-worker just made the most amazing beer handle
- That Time J.R.R. Tolkien Wrote A Short Story About Video Games
- The Top 10 classic video game dungeons
- How to Write: The art of writing can be reduced to a few simple rules.
- A Writer’s Audience: Important or Not?