- 36 Epic Looking Sci-fi Artworks
- Fantastic ‘Man of Steel’ & ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Fan Art Poster Diptych
- Portal Engagement Rings
- News: J.R.R. Tolkien Movie Based On Mirkwood Novel In The Works
- 7 Howard characters who could make a better movie than Conan
- The 25 Greatest Unscripted Scenes in Films
- In space?: 17 film franchises that took strange left turns
- Sonia Gensler of The Revenant, names her choices for the Top 10 Ghost Stories.
- TotalFilm remembers the 50 Best Movie Special Effects, beginning with King Kong.
- Interview: Cynthia Eden talks about recently finding her entire novel posted online as fan fiction, with only the names changed.
- Interview: Daniel Polansky of Low Town, joins The Skiffy and Fantasy Show.
- Interview: Fantasy Magazine interviews Laura Anne Gilman of Pack of Lies.
- Interview: LeftLion talks to fantasy author Mark Chadbourn of the popular Age of Misrule and Swords of Albion series.
- Interview: Orbit interviews Gail Carriger, author of the recently released Heartless.
- Interview: R.A. Salvatore on How to Write a Damn Good Fight Scene
- Interview: Tor.com has An In-Depth Interview with Author Kate Elliott
- News: Fanboys Writer Pens ‘Ultimate Nerd Novel,’, Real Player One, about a bunch of geeks road-tripping to a con a sci-fi novel and using the pop culture of the past to unlock a puzzle in a virtual world.
- 13 brilliant science fiction writers who also wrote tie-in novels
- E-Reader of Sand: Kindle and Inner Conflict Between Consumer and Booklover
- Epic Journeys: Fantasy Makes a Comeback, SF Searches for a Renaissance
- Fantasy-prone children struggle to apply lessons from fantasy stories
- How I learned to stop worrying and love the e-book
- Is this the end for books? Sam Leith on what to expect if Kindles kill off books.
- Lev Grossman’s 10 Must-Read Fantasy Novels
- The Rise of E-books Will Benefit One Group: Readers: “Rather than the first steps of a funeral cortege, the death of Borders is really just the first little dip on a wildly careening roller coaster ride for the people who write, publish, buy and sell books. It’s going to shake us up, down and sideways, industry figures say, and some people may get thrown from their cars. But one group is sure to be happy at the end: readers.”
- The Representation of Women in Fantasy: What’s the Problem?
- Which Digital Magazine Do Readers Deem Most Innovative?
- Star Trek Theme Park to Run on Clean Energy: The $1.5 billion park will feature technologically advanced attractions, five-star accommodations, theatrical productions and nighttime spectacles.
- After the Singularity, We’ll All Be Robots
- Do Androids Dream of Stealing Your Job?
- Does Humanity Need an AI Nanny?
- Robot may monitor nuke plants
- Interview: Guillermo del Toro talks Hulk TV show
- Interview: The James Marsters Q&A for August is out.
- In praise of Doctor Who’s Sarah Jane Smith
- Nintendo Patents Single Player Online Games: allows someone to play in a virtual world without directly interacting with other players, yet having the other players’ actions have consequences within the game. They’re calling it a “massively single player game.”
- The Creative Restraints Of Writing A Fantasy Series
- Do You Want to Be a Writer, or Do You Want to Write?
- How to Stock Your Magic-Fighting Toolkit by Abby Goldsmith
- How to Take Your Short Stories to the Next Level
- Maximizing Digital Book Sales
- Michael A. Stackpole complains that Ebooks are immune to audit.