- Mass Effect Plushies
- Realistic FUTURAMA Alien Art
- Re-create the Dark Knight Rises Tumbler
- Super Mario Wedding Cake
- What if all the houses from Game of Thrones were really cute?
- Interview: Mark Walters has posted what could be the final interviews with Joe Kubert, in which the artist discusses the importance of storytelling, his love for his sons, and more.
- How the New 52 saved comics
- Why YOU Should Read Manga
- Interview: Extended version of Nathan Fillion on “Cocktails with Stan”
- Interview: Jeff Greenwald, author of Future Perfect: How Star Trek Conquered Planet Earth, conducted an interview with William Shatner. Comes in both coherent and full Shatner mode versions.
- Interview: “Mystery Science Theater” host Joel Hodgson tells Salon that talking back to movies makes us smarter viewers
- News: The Avengers 2 has a firm release date now… but no title yet.
- News: Robert Downey, Jr. injures ankle on Iron Man 3 set delaying production
- 11 Things That Didn’t Work in ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- Charting M. Night Shyamalan’s Downfall
- Five Reasons To Get Excited About Guardians Of The Galaxy as the upcoming Movie’s Plot is Revealed in a newly released synopsis.
- How TV Veterans Conquered the Summer Movies
- Joss sarcastically exhorts us to boycott Mike Birbiglia’s upcoming indie flick, Sleepwalk With Me, so it won’t overtake the Avengers. Birbiglia’s response: It’s On.
- Pictures from a museum exhibit featuring the ground-breaking makeup effects created for the X-Men films are pretty cool.
- Top 10 Things Christopher Nolan Got Right with His Batman Trilogy
- Top 50 Superhero Movies Of All Time: 2012 Edition
- Vin Diesel Wants to be VISION in AVENGERS 2
- News: Seth Green will star in Delete, a new web series from Stargate SG-1, Atlantis and Universe writers Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie. It’s about the internet becoming self-aware and becoming a threat to humanity.
- ‘Beam Us Up, Mr. Scott!’: Why Misquotations Catch On
- Jack Black in an Atari 2600 commercial
- Official Facebook Cabin in the Woods Monster Madness Tournament begins!
- Vader + 17 more times sci-fi icons rang Wall Street’s opening bell
- Interview: Adventures in SciFi interviews Adam Christopher of Seven Wonders.
- Interview: A Chat With Author Peter V. Brett of the upcoming The Daylight War
- Interview: Civilian Reader interviews Gwenda Bond, author of Blackwood.
- News: Brokeland Records Store Created For Michael Chabon’s “Telegraph Avenue”
- 10 Fictional Bookworms And What They Imply about Real Bookworms
- Fictional ghost cities: where teenage darkness finds a home. In novels such as Neil Gaiman’s Neverwhere, adolescents get to experience a longed-for subversion of the everyday.
- Genre Crossovers Retain Fans and Attract New Readers
- How Paperbacks Transformed the Way Americans Read
- Why I Don’t Trust Book Reviews Online
- Citizen science refers to science conducted by average persons, e.g., people who are not full- or part-time professional scientists but nevertheless have a keen interest in scientific inquiry. Citizen Science Center is a resource for books, papers, discussions, and project listings related to citizen science that aims to convince you to get your hands dirty and do science now.
- Interview: Cory Doctorow on the Coming War Against Your Computer Freedom
- Sci-fi dreams in reality: 10 writers’ fantasies that have come true
- Interview: John Noble has returned to work filming Fringe season five after taking time for treatment for a sleep disorder. “I basically hit a wall…”
- Interview: Stan Lee participated in an AMA on Reddit and revealed, among other things, that his favorite DC character is Lobo.
- Blizzard released the cinematic trailer for their imminent new expansion to World of Warcraft, Mists of Pandaria, and with more than ten million people still playing the game, I expect this will be relevant to at least a few of you.
- Girl Gamer: Don’t Patronize Me With Your Video Game’s “Girlfriend Mode”
- Jeff VanderMeer on how to be smart regarding self-publishing.