- Have waaay too much time on your hand? Make Your Own Cuneiform Clay Tablet Magazine! [More]
- SKI-FFY has posted scans from THE ILLUSTRATED DUNE.
- Comic Alliance looks at The 9 Craziest Moments of the Silver Age Batman Annuals.
- Smart Pop considers Smart Pop Books — The Cost of Being Batman.
- News: ‘Avatar’ IMAX re-release to feature tentacle porn
- News: Hayao Miyazaki is Planning His First Sequel
- News: X-Men: First Class to Take Place in the ’60s
- 10 Movies That Would Have Done Better if Geeks Ruled the World.
- Empire counts down the most Absurdly Cool Movie Weapons.
- IFC remembers The 25 Scariest Moments in Non-Horror Movies.
- Join the Campaign to Get Nathan Fillion on Saturday Night Live!
- Police Arrest Zombies. Zombies go to Appeals Court. Zombies settle out of Court.
- SCORE With Tron-a-Sutra. [NSFW]
- Interview: Wired chats with China Miéville about Monsters And Being A Geek.
- Interview: Frederik Pohl profiles Gene Roddenberry.
- Interview: Locus Magazine profiles Theodore Sturgeon.
- Interview: Mur Lafferty interviews Tracy Hickman & Scott Sigler.
- Interview: Omnivoracious interviews Ray Bradbury. [Video]
- News: Brandon Sanderson has finsihed writing Towers of Midnight, book 13 in The Wheel of Time series. Huzzah!
- Turns out, iPads and Kindles are better for the environment than books.
- Will Google’s Net Neutrality Shift Complicate the Book Settlement?
- Diet Coke and Mentos Geyser World Record Broken
- Who Owns You? 20% of the Genes in Your Body are Patented
- Blastr has posted videos of the 11 best commercials featuring Darth Vader.