- Interview: Hero Complex has a long interview with Kelly Sue DeConnick, who is writing Marvel’s new Captain Marvel as a woman (Carol Danvers).
- Interview: So Why Did Ed Brubaker Leave Marvel Anyway?
- News: Geoff Johns of DC Comics will be coming to Michigan for the debut of first Arab-American Green Lantern. Mark your calendar if you live near Detroit.
- Digital Revolution Transforms Comic Books
- Does Being Superman’s Girlfriend Trivialize Wonder Woman?
- 15 novels eclipsed by their movie adaptations, including The Princess Bride, which is far and away better than the movie.
- Top 10 Sci-Fi And Fantasy Redheads… with a seven-way (nine?) tie.
- News: Dark Knight Rises sold 12 Million fewer Tickets than Burton’s Batman
- Could ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Get a Major Female Superhero Into The Avengers?
- The Greatest Post-Apocalyptic Romances on Film
- How Toronto became the capital of sci-fi and horror movies
- No Joss Whedon commentary on the UK release of The Avengers DVD/Blu-ray?
- Oscar’s best midseason prospects
- The Son of Skywalker Must Not Become a Jackass: Or Finding the Ethical Core of the Star Wars Films By Ignoring the Ghosts and Muppets
- Watch a trailer for Star Wars Detours, an animated comedy that explores what daily life is like in a galaxy far, far away by the Robot Chicken Team.
- Why would Disney reboot its 1991 flop The Rocketeer? The fabled studio has hit some speed bumps lately. So how, exactly, would remaking a movie that fizzled at the box office help?
- Interview: Geeky Pleasures Radio Show sat down with New York Times bestselling author Carrie Vaughn at The Look 24/7
- Interview: Rowena Daniells chats with Jo Anderton about her second book, Suited
- News: Digital Book World aims for a more accurate ebook bestseller list
- News: The Hunger Games Trilogy Has Now Outsold All the Harry Potter Books
- News: Sci-fi buffs open bookstore that posts out-of-print tales on the web
- David Pringle’s Best 100 Science Fiction Novels
- New NYC science fiction bookstore Singularity & Co. tells Popular Mechanics How to Read an Old Sci-Fi Book… Without Ruining It!
- Some Thoughts on Anthropological Science Fiction as a Sub-Genre
- News: Scientists invent Oxygen particle that allows you to live without Breathing
- 10 Myths About Space Travel That Make Science Fiction Better
- Could We Ever Accept Cloned Humans With Duplicated Minds?
- Drake equation: How many alien civilizations exist?
- Science Fiction Turned Fact: Water Powered Cars
- Harry Potter, Wizards and How We Let Technology Create Who We Are
- Why Cable Is Winning the Cord-Cutting War
- Interview: The cast of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory talk to THR about moving into Hall H this year, and presenting their panel in front of 6,000 people.
- Interview: Robert Kirkman talk about the links and differences between the comics and the TV show in a featurette from the 2nd season Blu-ray!
- News: Doctor Who sidekicks to feature in new BBC mini-series Pond Life
- News: Epic British Science Fiction Series ‘Blake’s 7′ May Get a Remake
- 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Awesome Sitcom Floorplans.
- How to Tell from a Pilot if a TV Show is Going to be Any Good
- New Images From NBC’s Revolution
- Why ‘Alphas’ Is the Most Interesting Sci-Fi Show on Television
- The death of the novel will presage a rebirth of writing. Anxiety about narrative fiction’s survival might be quietened by reflection on how poetry has reinvented itself for changing times.