- AMC’s Filmcritic looks back at The Top 25 Memorable Movie Meals.
- Film Filia has posted Four Kick-Ass Clips that look cammed. The best part is hearing the audience’s reactions. Look like its going to be a great movie.
- Film School Rejects offers up The Movie Watcher’s Guide to August 2009.
- Shep.ca rolls up his sleeves and finally tries to solve the mystery of Rashomon once and for all.
- The Chicago Tribune reveals the secrets behind Netflix fast turn around in an article that makes working for Netflix sound about as fun as processing cocaine in a Columbian sweat shop.
- FastHack has posted a gallery of Baroness Cosplay costumes.
- Free Fiction: The latest issue of Bewildering Stories is out.
- I feel a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror: Twilight series eclipses Potter records on Best-Selling list.
- News: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles will be back before Terminator 5.
- Gunaxin does an excellent job of picking the Top Ten G.I. Joe Villains.
- Question: What do you call it when the subsidiary of a network begins reporting on that network getting cold feet about a television series? Management expectation?
- Author Patricia C. Wrede talks Fantasy Worldbuilding.
- How Do We Get New Science Fiction Stories? asks io9. Have New Nightmares
- So you’ve finished your novel, now what? Pimp my Novel spells out what comes next in its Twelve Easy Steps checklist.