- Interview: Inspiring New Realities – James Gurney Interview
- Best Video Game Box Arts of 2012
- Star Wars Death Star Relativity
- Famous sci-fi spacecraft re-created from computer parts
- Here’s a massive collection of Game of Thrones desktops
- Hobbit Dwarves Cheat Sheet
- Pop Culture House Flags created in imitation of Game of Thrones sigils
- Tolkien’s The Green Dragon is now a real-world pub.
- Interview: Comic Book Think Tank’s Ron Perazza and Daniel Govar discusses The Future of Digital Comics
- Hey, That’s My Cape!: Stop Reading Comics You Don’t Like. Buying out of habit? You should probably stop that.
- Infographic: How Much Would the Hobbit’s House Cost?
- Interview: Andy Serkis dishes on “The Hobbit” trilogy’s hype, pitfalls and promise
- Interview: Benedict Cumberbatch says his ‘Star Trek’ Villain Is ‘A Terrorist’
- Interview: Cate Blanchett & Hugo Weaving talk about The Hobbit
- Interview: The Hobbit video interviews, featuring Martin Freeman
- Interview: Ian McKellen, ‘The Hobbit’ Star, On Returning To Middle-Earth And The Progress Of Marriage Equality
- Interview: Kurtzman & Orci Talk Reveal Of ‘Into Darkness’ Villain Name
- Interview: Peter Jackson, cast discuss ‘The Hobbit’
- Reviews: The Hobbit Feels Like A Video Game. That’s Not A Good Thing.
- Reviews: Roeper: ‘Hobbit’ Movie Spread Too Thinly
- 6 Unexpected Heroes Not Named Bilbo Baggins
- 10 Ways Peter Jackson’s The Lord of the Rings Changed Cinema Forever
- 50+ Glorious Opening Voiceovers from Science Fiction Movies
- After Man of Steel: 6 Villains That Should Be Considered For the Sequel
- Essay: A sci-fi fan sees beauty in “The Hobbit”
- Here’s A Flow Chart To Help Identify Which Dwarf is Who In ‘The Hobbit’
- Watch The Hobbit: The Musical
- What did 2012 teach us? Cartoons and superheroes can’t fix the movies.
- The neverending quest for a perfect Han Solo DL-44 blaster replica
- A petition to “Secure resources and funding, and begin construction of a Death Star by 2016” garners over 25,000 signatures, thus requiring an official White House response.
- Interview: Fast Forward interviews Phyllis Irene Radford of Magna Bloody Carta.
- Interview: Martin Freeman crawls out of his ‘Hobbit’ hole
- Interview: My Bookish Ways interviews Ania Ahlborn of Seed.
- Interview: Peter V. Brett on Unfettered
- Interview: SF Signal chats with NYT Bestselling Author Jim Butcher of Cold Days
- News: 2012 Damon Knight Memorial Grand Master Awarded to Gene Wolfe
- Helen Lowe on Her Favourite Epic Fantasy Series.
- A Memory of Light Being Printed, Step By Step
- The Perfect Holiday Book Gifts For Everyone On Your List
- News: DARPA working on sci-fi-style stabilizing foam for wounds
- Dot Physics uses science to answer pressing questions like How Many Fish Does Gollum Need? and How Does Gollum See in the Dark?
- Genetically Modified Christmas Trees Pre-Lit With Jellyfish Gene. This is excellent fodder for a bad B-Movie. Giant glowing man-eating Christmas trees.
- Scientist Tests to See if We Really Are Living in the Matrix… do they really need to start these experiments so near the Mayan doomsday? [More]
- News: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Golden Globes Snub: No Nominations For HBO
- 10 episodes that show how Buffy The Vampire Slayer blew up genre TV
- Steven Moffat Teases Next Year’s Doctor Who
- Interview: Ken Levine on American history, racism in BioShock Infinite: “I’ve always believed that gamers were underestimated.”
- Interview: Tomb Raider interview: Crystal Dynamics art director, Brian Horton
- News: Spike Video Game Awards 2012 winners announced
- 10 Biggest Gaming Disappointments of 2012
- The Best Video Games Of 2012
- Best Video Game Trailers of 2012
- Everything you Need to Know About Gabe Newell in 60 Seconds (The Lore)
- How Realistic is Video Game Sword-Fighting? Swords have been a video game staple for decades, but how well do games portray sword-fighting?
- How Videogames Could Help Train the Next Generation of Robotic Surgeons
- Top 5 Emotionally Scarring Video Games
- Video Games: The New Porn? Live gaming webcasts draw huge numbers
- Violent video games and aggression: A cumulative effect? (More)
- The Video Game Industry: More About Money or Art?