- Green Lantern will likely be the next Warner Bros film. I’ve been waiting for this for year, but I have nightmares of an ultra-gay pink-skinned Sinestro ruining everything.
- Bob Orci explains How The New Star Trek Movie Fits With Trek Canon. [SPOILERS]
- Indiana’s Journal Gazette (Is that the stupidest name for a newspaper you’ve ever heard, or is it just me?) complains that Filmmakers recycle fan favorites instead of exploring new frontiers. And you know what? They’re right!
- io9 runs warns you off. If you haven’t seen these 10 Worst Science Fiction Remakes, avoid them at all costs.
- Popular Mechanics helps out this holiday season by compiling a list of 20 Must-Have Blu-ray HD Epics you should buy immediately when you get your new Blu-Ray player for Christmas.
- Unreality runs down a lists a gallery of the Ten of the Baddest Fictional Movie Weapons.
- What if Water World were a musical? Yes. The world would implode.
- Free Fiction: Listen to “Framing And Mounting Fairies” by Kevin Anderson at The Dunesteef Podcast.
- The Not a Planet Anymore blog recalls The Top 5 Famous Last Words in Sci-Fi and The Top 10 SF Movie Countdowns.
- The TrekMovie fansite has posted a collection of video compilations of Inconsistencies in the Star Trek Continuum.
- Turns out that Lost Fans Will Get an Uninterrupted Season 5.