- Learn how to render beautiful images of Minecraft from above using free software.
- What would the Evening Post have looked like if Norman Rockwell has lived in Gotham? Probably like this Gotham Evening Post Series.
- Interview: Chris Shy talks graphic novel ‘North End of the World’
- Interview: Robert Venditti Redrafts “Hellblazer” As “Constantine”
- Interview: Scott Allie discusses Willow’s Quest to Bring Magic Back
- Interview: Christopher Nolan on the Ending of The Dark Knight Rises
- Interview: A Conversation with Joss Whedon at SXSW Film 2012
- Interview: Christopher Nolan Says Heath Ledger Initially Didn’t Want To Be In Superhero Or Batman Movies
- Interview: Martin Scorsese Talks Lovingly About Film Restoration & How ‘The Seven Year Itch‘ Spurred His Preservation Work
- Interview: Quentin Tarantino and Paul Thomas Anderson Discuss Violence and Messing with the Audience
- Interview: Suraj Sharma breaks out in ‘Life of Pi’
- Interview: Watch George Lucas and Francis Ford Coppola discuss the work of legendary director Akira Kurosawa for 20 Minutes
- 4 Directors Who Should Have Quit After Their First Movie
- 6 Filmmaking Tips From Akira Kurosawa
- What if Aaron Sorkin wrote Pixar sequels?
- Interview: Bookish Ways interviews James Renner of Man from Primrose Lane
- Interview: Brandon Sanderson and Patrick Rothfuss discuss the conclusion Robert Jordan’s legendary Wheel of Time series.
- Interview: Galactic Chat interviews Joe Abercrombie of Red Country
- Interview: Iain M. Banks on the 25th Anniversary of the Culture
- Interview: Lawrence M. Schoen interviews M.K. Hobson of The Warlock’s Curse
- Interview: Margaret Atwood talks modernity and zombies.
- Interview: SFWA interviews Elizabeth Bear of Shoggoths in Bloom.
- Interview: Writer’s Voice interviews Ursula K. Le Guin
- News: Publishers brace for authors to reclaim book rights in 2013
- Best of Fiction 2012: Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Did the Author of Fahrenheit 451 Write Science Fiction Or Was It Something Else?
- Here’s an excellent Wheel of Time map, charting the movements of the three Ta’veran throughout the series
- The NY Times annual list of 100 notable books includes several sf/f titles for 2012
- A Wrinkle in Time, Christianity, and Madeleine L’Engle
- Interview: Julian Assange interviewed on Russia Today about Cypherpunks. “Entire nations intercepted online, key turned to totalitarian rule.”
- How Kindle affects foreign ebook markets
- Interview: Iwan Rheon speaks on his Game Of Throne experience and seemingly confirms his role and participation…
- News: Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell coming to the BBC
- I Pretty Much Wanted to Die: The origins of Lost, as told by the people who made it, in an exclusive first serial excerpt from The Revolution Was Televised
- It Is Known: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Linguist Has Coolest Job Ever
- The Mirror Frakked: Reflections on Battlestar Galactica
- Scott Eric Kaufman examines the visual rhetoric of Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Mad Men, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and more.
- Woah. I never put this together before: Why Queen Elizabeth didn’t like The Doctor.
- 10 Best Videogames Since 2002
- After 8 years and over 23 Issues released, City Of Heroes, the first Super-Hero MMO, has shut down for good. Heroes has seen a tremendous amount of support not only from it’s fan base, but from the industry as well, it’s unique position as the only major Non-Fantasy MMO in the market helping to keep it standing out among the Goblins and the Panda Kung-Fu Fighters. But if the game is so beloved by its customers, why is the game shutting down tonight, even with the newest issue all but released in the Beta Server? Well that’s where things get interesting.