- Amazing Queen Lachryma III and Saint Celestine cosplay
- The Endless and Hostess, a tribute to everyone’s favorite sweets.
- The Girl and The Siren is a beautiful stop-motion animation.
- Millennium Falcon Made from Car Parts
- The making of a Wooden Hylian Shield
- Sci-fi inspired buildings built by communism
- Super Mario Bros Musical
- There was a Daniel Craig/Skyfall Photoshop contest on PhotoshopDisasters.
- News: Karen Berger Steps Down As Vertigo Executive Editor After Nearly 20 Years … The Comics Industry Reacts to Berger’s Resignation.
- News: Neil deGrasse Tyson Helps Superman Get A Glimpse Of Home
- Top 10 Marvel Comic Book Artists
- Interview: Patrick Stewart on ‘Star Trek: TNG,’ returning to ‘X-Men’
- Interview: Christopher Nolan Calls ‘Man of Steel’ “The Biggest Possible Movie Version” of Superman, completely different than Dark Knight.
- Interview: Ian McKellen On Playing Magneto In ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’
- Interview: Joss Whedon on how ‘The Avengers’ exposed his angry inner Hulk
- Interview: Mark Andrews, ‘Brave’ Director, On Oscars & Working At Pixar
- News: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 director Marc Webb has announced the new movie Harry Osborn, actor Dane DeHaan (Chronicle).
- News: Netflix to get Disney films in TV distribution deal
- News: New Terminator starts over from scratch, picks up producer
- News: Villain Revealed For JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie!
- The 10 Scariest Giant Movie Monsters Of All Time
- Edward Scissorhands Filming Locations 20 years later
- Looks like someone borrowed a page from the J.J. Abrams School of Lens Flare with this new Man of Steel poster.
- New Star Trek Into Darkness Poster And What J.J. Gets Right
- Star Wars Episode VII Trailer (Ridley Scott Version)
- Why Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Batman Is a Bad Idea
- Created by Michael Yingling (whose nickname is apparently Bing) the Calvin and Hobbes search engine is pretty much exactly what you’d hope. Simply enter any term and it instantly gives you every strip that phrase ever appeared in, along with the strips release date and every compilation each one has ever appeared in.
- Luke Gygax and E. Gary Gygax Jr, sons of Dungeons & Dragons co-creator Gary Gygax have announced they have formed TSR Games. The company’s first, brave, foray into the market will be a print publication: Gygax Magazine with a very familiar logo. Apparently D&D owner Wizards of the Coast (and its owners, Hasbro) the last trademarked “TSR” for a game company in 2003, opening the door for the Brothers Gygax to scoop up the name for their company Hexagonist Publishing LLC on May 25, 2011.
- Interview: ActuSF interviews Michael Moorcock of Elric: The Stealer of Souls in both a video and a podcast format.
- Interview: ActuSF interviews Neil Gaiman
- Interview: Agony Column Podcast interviews Justin Cronin of The Twelve.
- Interview: The Connecticut Forum interviews Neil Gaiman
- Interview: Women’s Media Center Live with Robin Morgan has posted a chat with Ursula K. Le Guin of The Unreal and the Real
- Kurt Vonnegut’s Rules for Reading Fiction
- Once Upon A Time – The Lure Of The Fairy Tale. Do fairy tales still have appeal? – “The world’s stubborn refusal to grant our wishes lies behind the sudden revival of old stories.” Philip Pullman offers up a New English Version of Grimm’s classics.
- Seanan McGuire: how to survive a fairy tale.
- Interview: Jonathan Frakes: Why Roddenberry wanted Riker to have a beard
- Interview: Matt Smith: the Doctor is “attracted” to “hot chick” Clara
- Mr. Burns explains the fiscal cliff: Give the rich money or we’ll kill the economy
- Not Always Right goes Firefly: A Firefly fan working retail has to explain the verse to a newbie.