- Incredible Concept Art for Pacific Rim
- Japanese astronaut Satoshi Furukawa built a Lego model of the International Space Station while he was actually ON the International Space Station.
- The Skywalker Family that might have been
- Interview: Colorist Steve Hamaker discusses his work on Jeff Smith’s Bone and RASL as well as Coldplay’s Mylo Xyloto comic.
- Interview: The owner of Third Eye Comics in Annapolis, Maryland, explains why creator signings are an important part of his retailing strategy.
- News: A new comic book shop opens in San Francisco, digital age or not
- Gay Writer To DC Comics: ‘Be Better,’ Be Like Superman
- Graphic Novel Tackles HIV/AIDS Issue
- Have X-Men comics entered a new golden age?
- Rumoured New Writers For The Green Lantern Books
- Interview: ‘John Dies at the End’ Director Don Coscarelli Dishes on Rejection
- Interview: “Too much of a good thing?” a Joss Whedon interview.
- Interview: William Shatner Q&A: ‘Star Trek’ icon talks ‘Escape from Planet Earth’
- News: Joss Whedon wins the British Film Bloggers Circle’s Best Director award.
- 6 Huge Movie Plot Twists That Caused Even Bigger Plot Holes
- 10 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
- Inventing Chell: How J.J. Abrams’ Portal Film Could Take Shape
- The Really Not That Secret Diary of J P Ellison: Fantasy Series Page Creep
- Funny or Die parodies Game of Thrones: Game of Interns
- Interview: Reddit Fantasy readers interview Peter V. Brett of The Daylight War
- News: Random House Penguin Merger Approved By Department Of Justice. All your fiction are belong to us.
- News: Tolkien School to take place this March at Oxford!
- 11 Preposterously Manly Fantasy Series
- 50 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Works Every Socialist Should Read (by China Mieville)
- The Crazy Plan to Save Barnes & Noble
- An Interactive Analysis of Tolkien’s Works
- “Used Ebooks” Hurts My Brain
- Why Terry Deary Is Wrong: The Case For Libraries
- William Gibson on The Stars My Destination
- Would you pay to browse for books? Why it will never work for bookstores
- News: World’s First Bionic Eye Receives FDA Approval
- 5 wearable ideas Apple could borrow from sci-fi
- How Much Money Amazon Is Making From The Kindle
- News: Chris & Paul Weitz Adapting Neal Stephenson’s ‘Reamde’ For Fox TV
- News: ‘Doctor Who’ 50th anniversary episode to be directed by Nick Hurran
- News: Sarah Michelle Gellar to star in Robin Williams’ CBS comedy ‘Crazy Ones’. Let the Buffy comparisons begin!
- ‘Homeland’ mock RPG video game
- Love Saves the World: a Buffy essay.
- Game Over? Why Video-Game-Console Sales Are Plummeting
- ‘Halo’ creator reveals ambitious new sci-fi game ‘Destiny’
- Top ten most anticipated video games of 2013
- Six Fascinating, Informative Lectures on Videogames in iTunes U
- Video Game Violence: Why Do We Like It, And What’s It Doing To Us?
- What comic books can teach video games about storytelling
- 5 Ways A Writer Can Cure Where-do-I-begin-itus
- 10 Rules We Wish More Science Fiction and Fantasy Authors Would Break
- Endings And Beginnings: Finding The Reader Satisfying “Loops” In Your Story
- Speechless: Writing Dialogue for Characters Who Don’t Speak
- Write, Write, Write: The Pressure to be Productive by Zachary Jernigan, author of the recently released No Return.