- Check out the promotional trailer for The Secret of Kells. Just when you thought 2D cartoons were dead, along comes something beautiful.
- Naldz Graphics showcases images of Astonishing Spaceship Concepts.
- The Society of Illustrators has announced that John Jude Palencar will be the recipient of this year’s Hamilton King Award for his cover for Muse and ReverieMuse and Reverie by Charles de Lint.
- Interview: Bill Watterson, creator of Calvin and Hobbes, talks with Cleveland.com.
- Interview: CBR interviews Chris Roberson, writer on the new Vertigo miniseries Cinderella: From Fabletown with Love.
- There’s yet another contender claiming Avatar was a rip-off, this time its a comic.
- Empire names The 50 Worst Movies Ever, as chosen by their readers.
- The Sydney Morning Herald warns With movies, often what you see is all there is.
- Interview: Clarkesworld interviews Jeffrey Ford, author of The Shadow Year.
- Interview: Grasping for the Wind interviews debut author Stephen Deas.
- Interview: Suvudu interviews George R. R. Martin.
- News: JD Salinger had 15 new novels hidden in a safe that may now be destroyed.
- G.B.H. Hornswoggler offers up A Modest Proposal for E-Book Pricing.
- Kobo has a well-considered list of the Seven Things Publishers Need to Remember.
- Entertainment Weekly asks Is David Tennant the best doctor ever? Hells yes!
- Jon Stewart only makes a twentieth of what Jay Leno is paid … or does he?
- The New York Times has assembled an awesome Timeline of the Lost Universe.
- GamingBolt looks ahead to 16 games that are going to blow you visually in 2010.