- The best Rei Ayanami (from Neon Genesis Evangelion) cosplay you’ve every seen.
- Check out the world’s first spherical OLED
- Cost of Living is a funny short film about what it might be like to work for a company like the Umbrella Corporation.
- Eye-catching & Awesome Examples OF Fantasy Art
- Nuada & Nuala cosplay
- This Rule 63: Skeletor is actually terrifying.
- Steampunk Clockwork Creatures
- Interview: Robert Kirkman On Image Expo and Independent Comics
- Spider-Man’s monster appeal: A guest essay by Neal Adams
- Why Batman Should Kill The Joker
- Interview: Director Speaks Out on “John Carter” Title, Story & Budget
- Interview: On Charlie Rose last month, Pixar head John Lasseter talked about Pixar’s upcoming movies, including one that taken place entirely in a girl’s mind.
- Adding to the pile of “might-have-been” Hollywood stories, we might have had Robert Downey Jr. playing Lex Luthor at one point.
- Are you ready for Kick-Ass 2?
- New official Avengers photo.
- Patrick Rothfuss: Concerning Hobbits, Love, and Movie Adaptations
- UnderScoopFIRE! picks the The 100 Best Action Figures of All Time.
- Interview: Down These Strange Streets: Editor Gardner Dozois on Urban Fantasy
- Interview: The Chemical Garden trilogy author Lauren DeStefano and Moira Young of the Dustlands trilogy talk about the art of writing dystopian fiction.
- Interview: Matthew Pearl considers the issue of Nature vs. Technology in his latest book, The Tecnhologists.
- Interview: Survive a Robot Uprising author Daniel H. Wilson talks to Lightspeed
- Interview: Tobias Buckell joins Skiffy and Fanty for an extensive discussion about his latest book, Arctic Rising
- Interview: Walter Jon Williams on Writing and Alternate Reality Gaming
- News: Nook launches it’s new Tablet
- Android-Powered Google Glasses Coming This Year
- The coming medical revolution: Technology has the potential to transform our concept of sickness. An expert explains what the future holds.
- Interview: Eve Myles on Torchwood, Doctor Who & All New People
- Interview: Former Doctor Who Sylvester McCoy was interviewed by Janice Forysth by BBC Radio Scotland. He chats about Doctor Who, the 50th Anniversary. McCoy refers to Matt Smith as a “twelve year old child”
- 13 supernatural TV series that (lovingly) ripped off The X-Files
- 24 great sci-fi guest stars from 500 episodes of The Simpsons
- AMC has released a featurette about the digital effects for The Walking Dead.
- Is this how Hollywood plans to compete with free?!! Seriously? I go through this every time I miss I show on television, and every time I’m forced to resort to bitorrent, I get just a bit more pissed off over the whole situation.
- Watch Neil Gaiman’s Enthusiastic Awards Acceptance Speech For “Doctor Who”