- The Lost Jack Kirby Sketches For The (Real) “Argo” Film Project
- A new take on the old Zodiac Signs
- Play Texas Hold ‘Em With These Artistic Game of Thrones Cards
- Interview: X-Artist Steven Sanders on Sci-Fi Worldbuilding and Creative Commons
- News: Geoff Johns is out, and MTV Geek reveals Robert Venditti will take over on the Green Lantern comic.
- Beyond JLA: 10 Superteams Patrolling the Rest of the World
- ‘Hellblazer’ #300 Marks The End Of An Era For Constantine And Vertigo
- I Don’t Know Why DC Didn’t Publicize the Heck Out of This Week’s Batwoman Because [Spoilers]
- Should Orson Scott Card Be Allowed to Write Superman?
- The 13 greatest fictional make-out spots for getting lucky
- An Ethical Guide to Consuming Content Created By Awful People
- Joss Whedon’s insidious hidden agenda exposed.
- Interview: David Mitchell on gender bending and the future of civilisation
- Interview: Jim Broadbent always tries something different – so ‘Cloud Atlas’ was right up his street, he tells Tim Martin.
- The 10 Worst Death Scenes in Movie History
- 10 great actors who always get shafted by the Oscars
- Hits with film fans are often misses with the Oscars
- Ten Sci-Fi and Fantasy Oscar Snubs
- Top 10 Best Sci-Fi Movies Of The Last 2 Years
- With the (not well reviewed) fifth installment in the Die Hard series now in theaters, Brad Bird Writes About The Brilliance of ‘Die Hard’
- Interview: Adventures in SciFi Publishing interviews Kevin J. Anderson of Hellhole.
- Interview: Literary Escapism & Marie Brennan of A Natural History of Dragons
- Interview: My Bookish Ways interviews Gillian Philip of Firebrand
- Interview: The Qwillery interviews Evie Manieri of Blood’s Pride
- Interview: The Qwillery interviews Gillian Philip of Firebrand
- Interview: SF Signal Q&A with Alex Scarrow of the Time Riders series!
- Interview: SF Signal Q&A with Miles Cameron of The Red Knight
- DRM is crushing indie booksellers online
- Flooded? A hurricane hit your house? Somebody left a cake book out in the rain and you’ll never see that recipe again? How to save wet books.
- Neil Gaiman Introduces Fortunately, The Milk
- Teaching the Kids Lessons through SFF
- Use of Weapons: The Armoury of Epic Fantasy
- 3D Technology That Turns Science Fiction To Reality
- Google Glass: No longer just the stuff of science fiction. New wearable computer reminiscent of 2007 novel.
- The man machines? Scientists develop plastic skin that BLEEDS red liquid – and can even heal itself
- Upcoming 3D technology to make science fiction a reality
- Interview: “Dark Skies” Writer/Director Scott Stewart
- Interview: The Walking Dead Q&A: Laurie Holden Talks Upcoming Episode — ‘Your Mind Is Going To Explode!’
- 10 Awesome Things That Happened at the Star Trek Reunion
- Five Episodes of Television That Are Secretly Fanfic
- 10 Hook-Up Websites For Lonely Gamers
- The 25 Most Realistic Video Game Romances
- Dan writes about games for a living. Dan’s dad does not play games. an plays games with his dad. Much amused frustration is had by both parties. 2011, 2012, 2013. Episodes range in duration, but are usually between 15 and 20 minutes. Good videos to start with include Bioshock, Mario Kart Wii, Minecraft, and Scribblenauts Unlimited.
- The Death of Romance in the Shadow of the Colossus reads the acclaimed PS2 game as a myth about the rise and fall of the European Romantic movement.
- Sales of the Wii U are being called “abysmal.” This article crunches the data and presents several looks at it based on other historic console sales.
- 7 Ways Your Characters Can Screw up Their Decisions
- Five Slightly Unexpected Tips For Self-Published Authors to Find Success
- The Magic Of Stephen King: A Sympathetic Character Is Dealt A Crushing Blow They Eventually Overcome
- Tags, Traits And Tells
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing Better Than You Normally Do.