- Grant Snider’s awesome Webcomic Posters For Book Lovers are always a treat
- How to Hand Craft a Book
- Nothing says fanboy like making your own life-sized suit of Iron Man armor from cardboard… unless it’s a giant Cardboard Optimus Prime
- News: Comics sales may have hit 20-year high of $715 million
- News: More Shops Announce Boycott Of Anti-Gay Writer’s Comic Book
- DC Comics Unveils Revamped Latino Superhero
- Scholar Finds Flaws in Work by Archenemy of Comics
- What Happens When You Combine a Comic, an iPad and Augmented Reality
- Writer Will Brooker didn’t like how women were represented in comic books so he created My So-Called Secret Identity with artist Susan Shore and PhD student Sarah Zaidan. The story follows Cat, a PhD student who creates her own secret identity.
- Interview: Bryan Singer Says ‘Days Of Future Past’ Will “Fix” ‘The Last Stand’
- Interview: Joss Whedon Q&A after premiere of Much Ado About Nothing.
- Interview: Kevin Feige describes next Captain America as a Political Thriller
- News: Complete list of 2013 Academy Awards Winners
- News: Twilight finale rakes in 7 Razzies. Still more recognition than it deserves.
- Oscar News: ‘Argo’ is Best Picture; Ang Lee wins Best Director for ‘Life of Pi’
- Kids Reenact The 2013 Oscar Nominees!
- Oscars 2013: The 10 biggest mistakes in Oscar history
- Oscars 2013: Sci-fi, fantasy fail to capture academy’s imagination
- Photos: Joss Whedon at the European premiere of Much Ado About Nothing.
- Top 10 Nightmare-Inducing Movie Aliens
- New anti-piracy system will hit U.S. Internet users next week. Here’s a primer on the Copyright Alerts System (CAS) or six strikes system, also from the Daily Dot.
- Star Wars dojo offers fans the chance to learn the ways of the Force
- Interview: Adventures in SciFi Publishing interviews Sean Williams of Magic Dirt.
- Interview: Hasslein Blog interviews Nancy Collins of Left Hand Magic
- Interview: The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction interviews David Gerrold of The Voyage of the Star Wolf
- Interview: Tor.com briefly interviews Adrian Tchaikovsky of The Air War
- Interview: Watch Brian Aldiss Talk About Writing & The Passage of Time
- News: Gaiman’s Neverwhere Coming To BBC Radio 4 On 16 March
- News: Little, Brown UK launches digital-first imprint for literary fiction
- 10 Sci Fi and Fantasy Works Every Conservative Should Read
- 113 years in the land of Oz: A look at the wizard’s world
- Authors push science beyond the lab into fiction and fantasy
- Faith and fantasy
- Read 12 new Neil Gaiman mini-stories online, then help illustrate them
- Ten Things You Should Know About Beautiful Creatures
- Ten Totally Illogical Science Fiction Premises
- Who Belongs in the YA Section?
- Computers Will Soon Make Discoveries the Human Brain Can’t Comprehend
- Could Humans Go Extinct? There’s a chance we’re living in end times.
- Interview: Neil Patrick Harris is a guest on The Nerdist Podcast.
- Doctor Who: 10 One-Off Villains That Need To Return
- Doctor Who: Steven Moffat – “We’ve built the rest of the Tardis!”
- A new Game of Thrones trailer premiered on Jimmy Kimmel Live Friday night, and while it’s only 60 seconds long it’s enough to get fans excited all over again.
- ‘The Walking Dead ‘: What Would David Chase Do?
- Interview: Bioshock: Infinite interview with design director, Bill Gardner
- Interview: Tomb Raider Interview: Crystal Dynamics’ creative director, Noah Hughes, talks Balancing Story And Gameplay
- All to play for: Sony’s newest console launches into a suffering industry
- Dan writes about games for a living. Dan’s dad does not play games. an plays games with his dad. Much amused frustration is had by both parties. 2011, 2012, 2013. Episodes range in duration, but are usually between 15 and 20 minutes. Good videos to start with include Bioshock, Mario Kart Wii, Minecraft, and Scribblenauts Unlimited.
- Could Taxing Violent Video Games Actually Save Lives?
- The Death of Romance in the Shadow of the Colossus reads the acclaimed PS2 game as a myth about the rise and fall of the European Romantic movement.
- How the fiction of a sci-fi shooter explores the realities of a real energy crisis
- New video games mirror debates about data privacy, hacking
- 8 Tips For Finding The Motivation To Write
- Creating Sympathetic Characters
- The eBook Path to Riches: Possibly Steeper Than Assumed
- Our Favorite Cliché — A World Filled With Idiots… or Why Films and Novels Routinely Depict Society and its Citizens as Fools
- Three Ways to Add Tension During Revisions
- Why Short Fiction?: The benefits of the short game to a writing career