- Amazing Selena cosplay
- Lucas Oil Stadium, recreated in Legos
- Mass Effect Valentines
- XXIT is an absolutely amazing Blade Runner-esque short from Stargate Studios
- Interview: Felicia Day and Wil Wheaton talk about the “The Guild: Fawkes”
- Interview: A two-and-a-half hour webchat with the great Alan Moore, wherein he talks about magic, writing, creativity, Lovecraft and horror, the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, philosophy, time, his new novel, Watchmen and more…
- Details about Issues 8-10 of Buffy Season 9.
- Interview: George Lucas is doing a new series of interviews on Star Wars.com about the origins of…yep…Star Wars.
- Interview: The New Yorker chats with Michael Chabon about his new short story on comic book rivarlies and his co-writing of the forthcoming John Carter film
- Interview: Daniel Radcliffe admits being drunk during “Harry Potter” scenes
- In case you missed it, the extended trailer for The Avengers ran during the Super Bowl. It featured 40 seconds more footage than the trailer’s teaser had.
- Interview: Felicia Day at the Calgary Comic Expo
- Interview: Q&A with The Night Circus’s Erin Morgenstern
- Interview: Suvudu talks to Carrie Vaughn about her latest book, Steel.
- Interview: Tim Powers of Drawing of the Dark talks about his secret histories
- News: Amazon in the Process of Launching a Retail Store, because book retailers are just so hot right now… errr What?
- 10 Great Science Fiction Books for Girls
- 102 Essential Science Fiction Books for Your Kindle
- Ebook sales are being driven by downmarket genre fiction
- A fanatical Hunger Games fan that goes by the name V. Arrow put a ridiculous amount of thought and effort into mapping out Panem’s 13 Districts. Her process is outlined in her LiveJournal, and she makes a compelling argument.
- Hey! Do you like books? (Yeah…) Do you like free books? (Yeah!) Do you like giving books to friends and strangers and whomever? (Hell yeah!) Are you American? (I just said “hell yeah” didn’t I?) Then sign up here! (Then what happens?) You can select from one of thirty books. (And?) They’ll send you a box with twenty copies of one book which you can give to friends, strangers or enemies. (What’s the catch?) There’s no catch, it’s World Book Night.
- John Hodgman explains how he came to love Game of Thrones.
- Why does Edgar Rice Burroughs still matter?
- Interview: Q&A with Kevin Smith, Executive Producer of Comic Book Men
- “Darn Your Sinister Attraction!” an essay from The Psychology of Joss Whedon: An Unauthorized Exploration of Buffy, Angel, and Firefly
- Slate examines the many times Daffy Duck has been shot in the face — specifically the 18 instances found in Chuck Jones’ “Hunting Trilogy” of shorts.
- Why Amy Pond Must Live
- As a valuable object lesson to why people often turn to piracy and why “always-on internet” is a bad idea for DRM on games, your legal Ubisoft games won’t work on Tuesday for an undetermined period of time.
- Skyrim: A Bookseller’s Video Game Lament
- How to get lightsabers in Skyrim
- The Skyrim Creation Kit launches Tuesday
- Video gamers are going on a non-killing spree! Wait, what?