- “Creatures from El” are amazing surreal sculptures created by Ellen June
- Marveletica: A typeface inspired by Marvel
- Interview: Django Unchained’s Reginald Hudlin on bringing the film to Comics
- News: Titan Comics Launches All-New Creator-Owned Imprint
- News: Warner Bros. Wins Decisive Victory in Superman Copyright Case
- Literature class uses comics to engage students
- Interview: Benedict Cumberbatch on playing a villain: Will Trek feel his wrath?
- Interview: Reel Life interview with Joss Whedon of Much Ado About Nothing.
- Interview: Schwarzenegger promises Conan sequel will be insane ‘spectacle’
- Interview: Writers Andres Muschietti and Writer Barbara Muschietti Talk Mama
- News: 2012 Razzie Award Nominations Are In And TWILIGHT Leads The Pack
- News: Christopher Nolan To direct Interstellar, a Sci-Fi Time Travel Film
- The 50 Most Anticipated Movies of 2013
- Oscar Nominations 2013: 11 Book Adaptations This Year
- Saving lives in Serenity: can a fanboy and physics change a movie? A Scientific American guest blogger tries to prove that the movie was “wrong”.
- Interview: Bookslut interviews Ellen Oh of Prophecy.
- Interview: Brandon Sanderson talks Wheel of Time Fantasy Series
- Interview: Neth Space interviews Brandon Sanderson of A Memory of Light.
- Interview: SciFiPulse interviews Erin Hoffman of Lance of Earth and Sky.
- News: Publishers hail ‘first family digital Christmas’
- Brilliant New Jacket Design For “1984″
- Don’t Burn Your Books—Print Is Here to Stay: The e-book had its moment, but sales are slowing. Readers still want to turn those crisp, bound pages
- “It is dragons.” George R.R. Martin Releases New Winds of Winter Chapter
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Books Kids Should be Reading in School
- Where to Begin With Star Wars Books
- Winning a Piracy Lawsuit Could Be Worst News Ever for Book Publishers
- Worried about the future of books?
- The Death of the E-Reader
- Have You Noticed: Ebooks Are Getting Cheaper
- Life on Mars? Dutch company to offer one-way trips to the Red Planet. The application requirements are listed here.
- Why I chose a crappy Kindle over the iPad for my kid
- Interview: Armytedd Interviews Steven Moffat
- Interview: ABC President Paul Lee weighs in on Joss’ S.H.I.E.L.D. mission.
- Interview: Geeksyndicate interviews Steven Moffat.
- Interview: Primeval: New World stars: ‘It’s an evolution of the original’
- News: ABC Wants Star Wars Live Action TV Series Despite Its Expensive Budget
- News: Netflix confirms 14 new Arrested Development episodes, the Bluth family returns to screens this May
- The 25 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2013
- Who was the best Buffy villain?
- News: The Planned Firefly-Inspired MMO Is Real. It’s Some Fans’ Labor of Love. You may now proceed to crap yourself with joy!
- News: Tera going free-to-play
- News: Researchers say ‘World of Warcraft’ Players Make Better Employees than Harvard Graduates, possibly because they get excited about “quests.”
- News: Rumor Has It Blizzard Will Release a Linux Game in 2013
- News: Valve confirms Steam Box, Microsoft’s Phil Harrison offers warning
- Does Anyone Under The Age Of 30 Care About Doom 4?
- Politico put together a top-ten list of violent video games that are being mentioned by anti-game forces as part of a culture of violence influencing people. While they are citing groups like Common Sense Media and the National Rifle Association in their gallery of gruesome games, the most notable thing about the feature is how dated all the selections really are.
- Skyrim Pick-up lines
- The 5 Steps of Intelligent Proofreading
- Becoming the Writer
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Publishing
- How to make your manuscript “Publishable”
- Tips for Finding a Writer’s Group That’s Right for You