- Brand new Avengers concept art takes us inside S.H.I.E.L.D.’s hardware!
- Futurama Propaganda Posters
- When Gordon Met Chell is a fan film that honestly deserves its own video game franchise.
- Interview: Dark Horse profiles the prolific letterer Nate Piekos as he works on the continued adventures of Francesco Francavilla’s The Black Beetle.
- All about the all-female X-Men relaunch.
- These are the 500 best selling single issues of 2012, according to Diamond
- Interview: Anthony Mackie spoke to MTV about his work and costume on Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- Interview: Emma Stone talks about returning for Spider-Man 2
- Interview: In case you missed it, Entertainment Weekly’s interview with James Mangold about The Wolverine is a must read.
- Interview: Mark Millar spoke to Sci-Fi Now about Josh Trank‘s Fantastic Four reboot: “The Ridley Scott moments, and the Fantastic Four really are jaw-dropping in the same way you feel when you saw Alien for the first time. There’s some moments in this – not to be specific – that are actually gonna be phenomenal on screen and stuff you haven’t seen in a superhero movie before.”
- ScreenCrave spoke to Ryan Gosling about whether or not he’d play a superhero. He seemed open to Flash but said the following: “Drive was my attempt at the superhero movie. I had a costume and everything. The scorpion jacket. It was like my cape. It was like the idea of a guy that had seen too many superhero movies and then decided that he was going to make himself one.”
- Interview: The Toughest Scene I Wrote: an interview with Wreck-It Ralph Screen Writers Jennifer Lee and Phil Johnston
- The 2012 Razzie Nominations are in.
- 10 Excrutiatingly Awful Movie Posters
- 10 Random Acts of Kindness That Will Restore Your Faith in Hollywood
- Bleeding Cool thinks Emma Stone is actually accidentally revealing she doesn’t like the script for the next Spider-Man.
- Screen Rant recaps The Dark Knight Trilogy in three minutes
- College Humor gives Lost the old-school RPG treatment. (Spoiler-ish)
- Interview: Fantasy Literature interviews Patrick Rothfuss
- Interview: The Qwillery chats with Sean Pidgeon, author of Finding Camlann
- Interview: Tor.com interviews Kameron Hurley of Rapture
- Check out Neil Gaiman’s Chu’s Day on the Harper Collins website.
- Is There a Right Age to Read a Book?
- The Magician and the Ogre, an experiment in point of view
- You like Fantasy Maps? We got Fantasy Maps
- Children send Neil deGrasse Tyson and others hate mail over Pluto’s demotion.
- Interview: Guillermo Del Toro spoke to MTV about the frustration over the slow pace developing the Hulk TV show.
- News: Neil Gaiman Apparently Working On Another Doctor Who Project – And Probably Not For The Eleventh Doctor
- How Intel Will Build the Holodeck
- 5 Reasons Why Total War: Rome II Could Be The Best Game Of 2013
- There’s a Firefly-esque MMO in the works. Being built by fans.
- 8 Signs You Were Meant To Be A Writer
- Becoming a Writer…
- Basic Training for Writers
- Fight for What’s Right: Moral Causes in Fantasy Worlds
- If You Can’t Find a Writer’s Group, Join a Forum
- H.P. Lovecraft’s Advice to Young Writers: Read the King James Bible and develop a love for unusual words