- Check out this Monstrous Mickey Mouse drawn by Manuhell.
- Hey Oscar Wilde It’s Cloberin’ Time is a blog of literature-inspired artwork.
- Inspire 76 has rounded up a gallery of Monsters from across Deviant Art.
- Visualizing Whale Songs: Mark Fischer, an expert in marine acoustics, has come up with another way to illustrate whale song.
- SF Signal points the way to the website of Serbian Artist Ivica Stevanovic.
- Check out the First Trailer For Comic Book Adaptation The Losers.
- Interview: Kevin Feige on Upcoming Marvel Studios Films.
- News: Retail Conspires Against Redbox by Limiting DVD Purchases.
- News: Sam Raimi Wants to Direct Adaptation of The Shadow.
- FlickSided reminds up of Ten Movie Quotes To Get You Through Life.
- Over at Movie Cultists, Download 29 Screenplays From This Year’s Top Awards Contenders.
- IGN compares Avatar vs. World of Warcraft. Pandora and Azeroth have a ton in common. Na’vi vs. Night Elves! Hometree vs. World Tree! The Mithril Gloves are off!
- Interview: Fantasy Magazine interviews short story author Sarah Monette.
- Interview: io9 interviews Kim Stanley Robinson, author of Galileo’s Dream.
- Interview: John Scalzi interviews Sara Miles, author of Jesus Freak.
- Interview: Locus Online interviews author John Crowley.
- Interview: More Red Ink profiles Kage Baker.
- News: J K Rowling, Philip Pullman and other British authors are turning their backs on Google’s new digital library.
- Apex discusses The Creative Engine of SF, the destruction/recreation of history.
- The Happiness Project offers Twelve Tips for Reading More.
- News: Dinosaur True Colors Revealed for First Time.
- News: Obama budget ends return-to-moon plan. “President Barack Obama is essentially grounding efforts to return astronauts to the moon…”
- People Aren’t Meant to Have More Than 150 Friends.
- There may be real vampires before too long: “According to new research from Harvard University, an unspecified factor in the blood of young mice can reverse signs of aging in the circulatory system of older ones.”
- AOL Television looks back at the Most Memorable Super Bowl Ads.
- io9 reviews 10 Reasons They’ll Miss Joss Whedon’s Dollhouse.
- It turns out Evangeline Lilly used to do Live Links commercials before her role on Lost. They totally need to incorporate that into the show.
- Unreality has posted a gallery of 10 Great Deleted Scenes from Family Guy.
- Watch Oprah tell Jay Leno that most people aren’t on his side. Then, watch Jay Leno squirm when Oprah tells him that joke wasn’t funny.
- The Magic District offers advice on Writing Funny.