- The Big Bang Theory Cast as legos.
- Crocheted Doctor Who Timelords
- Is there a better way to get her to say “yes” than with a Doctor Who Proposal Cake?
- Legend of Zelda Prop Replicas
- Quilted Video Game Pillows
- Snowmen? Why not Snow Zombies!
- This amazing TARDIS dress is designed to appear to be bigger on the inside.
- 5 Ways To Make Wolverine Great Again
- The All-Time Top 10 Best Comics Written by Alan Moore
- Is Judge Dredd gay? Rumours suggest that the next Dredd storyline includes a teenager coming out and an image of Dredd kissing another man
- The Psychology Behind Superhero Origin Stories
- What Do Comic Books Teach Us About Gender Attitudes?
- Why I Stopped Reading The Walking Dead
- Interview: ‘Iron Man 3′ cameos? Robert Downey Jr. lets a hint fly
- Interview: J.J. Abrams of Lost traces his love for the unseen mystery –- a passion that’s evident in his films and TV shows, including Cloverfield, Lost and Alias — back to its magical beginnings.
- Interview: Mark Hamill is on the Nerdist! Chris and Mark recorded this in front of a live audience at the “BAFTA Los Angeles Behind Closed Doors Evening with Mark Hamill” and they discuss character acting versus playing yourself, funny foreign expressions, and a little film called Star Wars!
- Interview: Robert Downey Jr. previews ‘Iron Man 3′.
- 5 Reasons J.J. Abrams Is A Bold Choice To Direct The New Star Wars Movie
- 10 great foreign-language sci-fi films
- 411 picks the Top Ten Sci Fi Deaths, with a twist ending.
- Movie version of sci-fi hit `Divergent’ to film in Chicago … What we know so far.
- Nominated for Nothing: Why the Academy should go back in time to honor ‘Looper’
- Interview: Adventures in SciFi interviews James Enge of A Guile of Dragons
- Interview: CBCTv interviews Margaret Atwood about the Bibliomat.
- Interview: Cassandra Rose Clarke discusses The Mad Scientist’s Daughter.
- Interview: The Civilian Reader chats with Paul Witcover about his latest novel, The Emperor of All Things
- Interview: Far Beyond Reality interviews Miles Cameron of The Red Knight.
- Interview: Hypable speaks with Marissa Meyer, author of The Lunar Chronicles, a young adult sci-fi quartet beginning with Cinder and continuing with Scarlet, which will hit bookstores in February.
- Interview: Suvudu interviews Corey Redekop of Husk.
- News: Amazon’s digital metamorphosis: ebooks up 70 percent, video spikes as print books flatten
- 3 Things Kim Harrison’s Looking Forward to in 2013
- 50 Essential Science Fiction Books
- 50 Essential Science Fiction Novels (Part 1: 1812 – 1979 and Part 2: 1979 – 2011)
- Horror writer Stephen King pulls ‘school shooting’ book from sale and releases a gun control essay.
- How about some sci-fi with your romance?
- The Guardian asks What would George Orwell have made of the world in 2013? If he were alive today, would he be writing about call centres and Occupy? Or would he have become a rightwing food writer? It’s not as crazy as it sounds. … then answers itself in What I think George Orwell would have written about today.
- When science fiction gets it wrong: Forget jetpacks – predicting social change can be a fictional challenge
- When Science Meets Fiction
- Scientists Build A Working Tractor Beam
- US Military to Test Lasers for Warplanes in 2014
- We have now armed the robots with high-precision chain saws. It’s almost like these engineers have never seen a Terminator movie.
- Interview: From ‘Fringe’ to ‘Arrow’: Seth Gabel on the Appeals of Sci-Fi
- Interview: Joss Whedon ponders a Firefly/Serenity resurrection… but it’s just salt in the wound. “And I always, in the back of my head, think, ‘What if I could get the old gang back together?’”
- Interview: The Nerdist talks to Steven S. DeKnight about the final season of his show Spartacus: War of the Damned
- News: BSG’s Ron Moore new genre series is Helix
- News: Doctor Who to Premiere on March 30th
- News: Doctor Who drama to star Harry Potter actor
- News: Joss Whedon to receive honorary degree from Wesleyan University .
- 4 Doctor Who Dating Ideas That Should Never Be Tried Out
- Desecrating Poe: The horror of “The Following” comes not just from the storytelling, but from the way it maligns a literary legacy
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’: Five scoops on the rest of the season
- Seven TV Shows for Geeks and Nerds
- Interview: John Common speaks about his retro zombie shoot’em up, Dead Pixels. The one-man show discusses how Dead Pixels came to be, the successes and failures in development, learning to accept criticism and much more.
- The 13 worst game design crimes
- 15 video games to watch in 2013
- My Son, The Dragon Slayer: The Risks And Rewards Of Growing Up Gaming
- Why Music Matters
- 12 Cliches To Avoid When Beginning Your Story
- Being Green: What It Means To Be A New Writer
- Piracy is yesterday’s worry for today’s ‘artisan authors’: File sharing and self-publishing are becoming the norm for a generation of writers looking beyond a moribund publishing eco-system
- So You Want To Be A Writer? by Davey Beauchamp
- Think Like A Writer Everyday, Even If You Can’t Write Everyday