- The Avengers Painted as Fantasy Heroes
- Cutest Firefly cosplay ever.
- ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Invades Grand Prix
- “Game of Mushroom Kingdoms”
- Sneak Peek of the Ben Templesmith design for Threadless Comics-On Tees Vol. 6 “The Day The Saucers Came” written by Neil Gaiman. May be one to buy.
- The Tesla Orchestra plays music the world’s largest twin musical tesla coils in Cleveland.
- Interview: Writer Scott Snyder discusses bringing the Joker face to face with Batman in ‘Death Of The Family.’ Starting in issue #13, The Joker returns after a year with a new face (maybe), and a bone to pick with The Dark Knight.
- Interview: Mark Waid on his personal digital-comics revolution
- Spider-Man: Still a nerd at 50?
- The Sky Guy on science fiction: It’s the gift of foresight
- Interview: Christopher Nolan says he isn’t involved with Justice League Movie
- Interview: Dean Devlin on ‘Independence Day 2′ and returning to ‘Stargate’
- News: Philip Seymour Hoffman Cast in Catching Fire Adaptation
- 10 fascinating facts you might not know about Tron 30 years later
- The Avengers in Fifteen Minutes
- Check out this epic panoramic banner for THE HOBBIT!
- The Modern Comic Book Movie: NY Times critics A.O Scott and Manohla Dargis have a lengthy discussion about how the superhero genre has dominated American cinema and the positive and negative effects of it.
- Eight new photos from Resident Evil: Retribution have hit the web.
- The Hobbit has reached Shoot day 266 and the end of principal photography.
- Is This What Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man Almost Looked Like?
- John Rhys-Davies may have a Hobbit cameo?
- Set pics from the upcoming film Mad Max: Fury Road
- Should Great Actors like Philip Seymour Hoffman bother with Tentpole Movies?
- There is Nothing Like Tron and That’s Why You Should Love It
- William Shatner made a documentary about the Star Trek fandom. Called Get a Life, it is set to premiere at Comic-Con. Here is the trailer.
- Further evidence that the cultural trend of zombie popularity has reached it’s peak, or nadir, depending on your preferences. Portland area country singer/songwriter Amanda Richards in 2011 released a concept album whose storyline revolves around the zombie apocalypse, from the perspective of a feminist country singer.
- News: Booksellers say they are dying, but refuse to sell books says Amazon
- Why publishers are ditching their iOS apps for the web
- Interview: Bob Pritchett discusses building direct publishing channels
- Seven assistive technologies born from science fiction
- A Window Into the E-Future — the World’s First School to Go Full E-Only
- Interview: CultBox talks with the new Misfit for season four, Karla Crome
- Interview: FIREFLY Panel Report from London Film and Comic Con.
- Interview: Once Upon A Time showrunners Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz tell TV Guide Magazine that they are hoping to find a spot for Lost’s Hurley, Jorge Garcia, in season two.
- News: The Doozers from Fraggle Rock are getting their own television show.
- News: Doctor Who has made the final nominees lists in a bunch of categories at this year’s TV Choice Awards. The show is up for Best Family Drama against Glee, Merlin and Waterloo Road.
- News: Filming for season three of Game Of Thrones commenced yesterday!
- An amazing variety of vocal Game Of Thrones Impressions performed by one guy
- Doctor Who: Two returning characters confirmed by filming pictures?
- Does something have to be terrible to be a guilty pleasure?
- Interview: Neal Stephenson discusses the sharp-end of development and his first crowd-funded video game project, Clang.