- Bobba Fett’s Slave One built with Legos
- GamingBolt has posted what might be the best video game map ever.
- Here’s an interesting cross-section of the Millennium Falcon. Thems awful close quarters for living with a Wookie.
- Interview: Director Vincenzo Natali of Splice talks with SyFy.
- Cinematical looks back at Seven Wild Trips Through Virtual Reality.
- Den of Geek asks Could Inception trigger a new wave of sci-fi cinema?
- KoldCast remembers The 11 Greatest Influences Of Asian Cinema On US Movies.
- MakeUseOf points the way to 10 Spoiler Websites That Can Ruin A Movie Ending.
- Premiere remembers the 10 Memorable Movie Sorcerers, Wizards and Witches.
- Robocop ran DOS – and other movie code decoded.
- Rotten Tomatoes names their Favorite Sci-Fi Noirs.
- SciFi Squad picks The Top Ten Sci-Fi Flicks That Question Reality.
- Switched looks back at classic Hollywood Netsploitation: The Internet in Film.
- Total Film explains 10 Things You Need To Know To Understand Inception.
- Interview: Reason.tv interviews Cory Doctorow. [Video]
- News:Facebook Has No Effect On College Grades, Study Finds
- News: Google Ancient Places will let users search for books related to specific geographic location during a particular time period, which are then visualised on Google Earth or Google Maps.
- News: Google Can Go Forward With Digitizing Dutch Library Books, Says EU
- The Huffington Post offers 9 Of The Funniest Library Videos Ever.
- Schmoop picks The 25 Best Opening Lines in Western Literature.
- REX, the Robotic Exoskeleton, Gives Paraplegic Man a Bionic Set of Legs.
- Science Friday looks back at Steven Levy’s Hackers, 25 Years On.
- Interview: Here’s a Q&A session with James Marsters.