- The Batle of Helm’s Deep in Legos.
- The Dark Knight Rises 3D Chalk Art
- The Dolphin from Gibson’s Mnemonic recreated with Legos.
- Infographic: Wired’s Tim Leong has constructed a massive graphic that follows the evolution of Batman’s many villains just in time for The Dark Knight Rises.
- Interview: Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer: Geekdom’s Power Couple on Sandman Prequel and Kickstarter Success
- News: Image Comics has announced that The Walking Dead #100 has achieved 383,612 initial orders, “…Effectively becoming the best-selling comic book in initial orders for any publisher since 1997.”
- News: iVerse Launches New Tools For Creating And Crowdfunding Digital Comics
- News: The Most Astounding Comic Book News of Comic-Con 2012
- The horrifying physiological and psychological consequences of being Aquaman
- Pop Chart Lab has broken down a massive collection of Gotham City bad guys and organized them all into one well designed chart for their new print The Myriad Monikers of Gotham’s Villains.
- News: Princess Mononoke Anime Film Gets Stage Play in London
- America’s apocalypse obsession
- Nathan Fillion Wins Comic-Con
- Sub-Cultural Darwinism: Some Thoughts on the Rise and Fall of Fandoms
- Interview: The Amazing Spider-Man Star Andrew Garfield Discusses Casting.
- Interview: Christopher Nolan says Dark Knight Rising is 2D because he never met anyone who likes 3D. Good for him.
- Interview: Ian McKellen talks The Hobbit, Gandalf, and Magneto.
- Interview: Kevin Smith Rants And Raves About Creators And Critics. (Previously)
- Interview: Peter Jackson confesses: He’s no superhero comic fan
- Every Dinosaur’s Kill Count From The Jurassic Park Franchise
- The Five Stages of Coping With a Negative Dark Knight Rises Review
- Rush Limbaugh Has An Awesome And Insane Conspiracy Theory About The Batman Villain ‘Bane’ And Bain Capital
- Interviews: EW interviews Felicia Day during San Diego Comic-Con.
- Bane Capital’s Twitter feed is a hilarious Dark Knight Rising parody.
- The Batmobiles Of San Diego Comic Con
- Comic-Con 2012: the rise of the female geek?
- Optimal siege tactics for taking Cinderella Castle
- Interview: British author Peter F Hamilton chated with SFX about his upcoming book Great North Road and about attending Comic-Con for the first time
- Interview: Gollancz interviews Charlaine Harris
- Interview: Lightspeed Magazine (Robyn Lupo) interviews Peter Beagle.
- Interview: Todd McCaffrey on His Mother and Her Legacy
- News: Book Sales Fell 2.5% in 2011
- News: eBooks Now Account for 30% of All US Fiction
- Demystifying Sci-Fi Terms, with 10 Recommended Books (Part 2, Part 3)
- John Scalzi and Pat Rothfuss Do “Redshirts” Sketch Comedy at Comic Con
- Killing Our Monsters: On Stephen King’s Magic by Sarah Langan
- Why Fantasy?
- News: Japan finally embraces e-reader revolution
- The Bookless Library: “This technology cannot simply substitute for the great libraries of the present. After all, libraries are not just repositories of books. They are communities, sources of expertise, and homes to lovingly compiled collections that amount to far more than the sum of their individual printed parts. Their physical spaces, especially in grand temples of learning like the NYPL, subtly influence the way that reading and writing takes place in them. And yet it is foolish to think that libraries can remain the same with the new technology on the scene.
- Hollywood & The RIAA Won’t Let Tech Save Them.
- Interview: George R.R. Martin reveals which Thrones storyline he’s ‘dreading’
- News: Doctor Who Series 7: First 3 episodes revealed
- Frustrations of an Asian American Whedonite
- Interview: “It’s been a poor, poor five years for fiction in the video game industry” The creator of Half-Life 2′s City 17 and Dishonored tells us why.
- Interview: Meet the new voice of Lara Croft
- The future of videogame AI