- Fans spend 1,000 hours and $20K building 1/2 scale Vader T.I.E. fighter
- Doctor Who Corn Maze
- Elysium concept art shows the super unsanitary bioware of the future
- Stan Lee poster, an SDCC exclusive print.
- Star Wars Burlesque
- Infographic: How Much Does It Cost to Be Batman? Then and Now.
- Interview: Neil Gaiman on Q TV
- Interview: Recorded at San Diego Comic-Con 2013, internationally acclaimed author Neil Gaiman and artist J.H. Williams III discuss The Sandman: Overture, the eagerly awaited new miniseries that marks the author’s return to the iconic fantasy series.
- News: Chuck Palahniuk Will Pen Graphic Novel Sequel to ‘Fight Club’
- News: Nielsen BookScan report shows graphic novels kicking butt in U.S.
- The Comic Book vs. The Superhero Novel (Or: The Hulk Is People Too)
- Harry and Ginny, Book and Movie
- Magna Monstra: 10 Giant Monsters of Fantasy
- Top 10 Fictional Characters That Were Almost Totally Improvised
- Interview: Ender’s Game Director Gavin Hood & Producer Bob Orci
- Interview: Marc Webb Chats ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′
- News: Disney registers new Star Wars domain names
- News: Williams Confirmed to Score ‘Episode VII’
- Reviews: Storming the Ivory Tower: The Visual Intelligence of Pacific Rim
- 5 Classic Video Games That Would Make Great Movies
- 10 Movies That ensure 2015 The Best Blockbuster Year Ever
- Ender’s dilemma: Should we separate the artist from the art?
- Every film mentioned by Edgar Wright and Quentin Tarantino in their Hot Fuzz commentary track
- John Scalzi: Boycotts, Creators and Me
- The Not-So-Secret Formula Behind Every Hollywood Movie
- The real story behind The Conjuring and four other “true” horror movies
- Science fiction: Ignore its preachings at your peril: “Those that aren’t familiar with science fiction have always misunderstood its intelligence”
- Visual-effects firms get a boost from video games
- Interview: A Comic-Con Chewbacca on His Sacrifices for Star Wars, Dating a Sith, and Almost Getting Run Over by Harrison Ford
- 5 Crazy Things About Comic-Con You Can Only Learn By Being There
- After SDCC, Continuing The Conversation About Women’s Place In Geekdom
- “Why is that guy in first class dressed as Jango Fett?” How Tom Hiddleston Surprised Everyone as Loki at Comic Con
- Interview: Arthur C. Clarke: Science fiction writers are accidental prophets
- Interview: This Doesn’t Have to Be the World You Live In. Neil Gaiman launches into a riveting explanation of “Why Fiction is Dangerous”
- News: Neil Gaiman possible breaks book signing world record
- Reviews: Book vs. Film: World War Z
- 7 Novelists who Need to Write Video Games
- 10 Books for the Geek in All of Us
- Are the Genre Wars Won?
- ‘Ender’s Game And Philosophy,’ New Book, Asks: ‘How Queer Is Ender?‘
- George R.R. Martin Gives Away Massive Winds Of Winter Plot Spoiler (Maybe)
- Is There A New New Wave of Science Fiction, And Do We Need One Anyway?
- Science fiction’s five best guides to the present
- Thoughts On The Death of Books, The Emptiness of Video Games, The End of the World, Etc.
- News: World’s First Lab-Grown Hamburger Gets a Taste Test This Week
- Human organs grown in animals Scientists in Japan have been given the OK to imp
- Google Chromecast Has a Clever Sci-Fi Easter Egg
- How The CIA Can Send A Drone After Any Mobile Phone
- Interview: The Cast of The Big Bang Theory at Comic Con 2013
- Interview: Comic-Con: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Share Their Nerdy Addictions
- Interview: Doctor Who Companion Jenna Coleman: “The 50th Anniversary Special Leaves the Whole Show Going in a Very Different Direction”
- Interview: ‘Game of Thrones’ Kit Harington teases ‘powerful’ Season 4
- Interview: Walking Dead Season 4: Robert Kirkman Says He Might Kill Daryl Because We Love Him So Much
- 105 Characters On “The Simpsons” Are Voiced By 6 Different Actors
- My Hate Watch Begins: On Angel, Hate-Watching, and the Irresistible Lure of Terrible Television
- What makes the Machine on Person of Interest a science fiction rarity
- What you’ll see on the new Walking Dead
- Why Chromecast is such a big deal for Google
- News: Neil Gaiman’s First Video Game is on the way! Check out an introduction.
- 10 Comic Book Super Villains That Deserve Their Own Video Game
- The Rise of Competitive Gaming & E-Sports
- Salon proclaims Video games make us all losers!: Does dying over and over in modern video games create a new kind of artistic tragedy? However, Polygon explains How video games teach us to escape failure.
- Watch Dogs Is Scarier Than It Was Ever Meant To Be
- Adding Depth to a Fantasy World
- Dealing With Perfectionism As A Writer
- Stakes: 11 Ways To Make Readers Care
- What You Really Want to Know About Self Publishing
- Why Stephen King Spends ‘Months and Even Years’ Writing Opening Sentences. The author of horror classics like The Shining and its 2013 sequel Doctor Sleep says the best writers hook their readers with voice, not just action.