- Puppet Show is a hauntingly bizarre photography in which 30 children, ages two to eight years old, have been transformed into dolls with a subtle retouching of their photographs.
- Marvel has posted a gallery of Marvel’s Top 70 Covers Ever. I was surprised at their choice for the number one spot. I would personally have choose number five.
- Maxim looks back at the The Worst Superhero “Comebacks” of all time.
- Great news! Michael Bay is Quitting Action Movies! The rest of your childhood cartoons are now safe.
- How many villains can you name that Died by Melting? Would you believe eight?
- New Images From Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland have hit the web… might give me nightmares.
- Oh, fond memories. Movies Buzz names 12 Awesome 80’s Movies That Are Perfect, including both Ferris Bueller and the Transformers.
- Raw Critics considers the Top 10 Actresses who should play Catwoman.
- Speckboy has posted 24 Lego Stop Motion Film Scene Remakes.
- Free Fiction: Read “Blackened Tears” by Tommy B. Smith and “The Ethics of Blood Madness” by James R. Stratton at Tower of Light.
- Interview: Google hosts Robert Sawyer, author of WWW:Wake.
- The Daily lists 25 books to read before age 25, as chosen by U of W students.
- Kindle DRM is turning out to include more than a few kinks, including download limits.
- According to io9, It’s Buffy’s Fault That Vampires Are Weak Now. That’s blasphemy! Blasphemy I say!
- Both lead women of “How I Met Your Mother” were pregnant this season. Check out how they hid the pregnancies.
- Bret Harrison and Tyler Labine speak out on “Reaper” finale. Basically, they swear that, if there had been a season three, it would have kicked ass.