- Scott Pilgrim epic avatar creator.
- Steampowered Abraham Lincoln
- Super Mario Filing Cabinets
- Video Wars by Jnkboy, created for the 42nd issue of LEVEL Magazine.
- Interview: Hugo award-nominated writer Paul Cornell talks Action Comics.
- News: DC Comics Goes Digital on iPad, iPhone, and PSN. [More]
- Interview: The L.A. Times interviews director Ridley Scott, who admits “I came into science fiction by the backdoor.”
- How Pixar’s leaders want to make their creative powerhouse outlast them.
- Sci Fi Wire looks forward to The 20 most anticipated sci-fi movies of 2011.
- The Vine picks the Top ten worst ways to die on film.
- Astronaut Douglas H. Wheelock is tweeting from his new six month position on the International Space Station. His latest twitpics include the Southern Lights from space. Another photograph of this phenomenon is credited to the expedition.
- Interview: Port Iris Magazine interviews S.M. Stirling.
- News: Some European Publishers Embrace iPad, But Adoption Still Slow. Begging the question Why Haven’t More Euro Publishers Signed with Apple?
- Gaiman’s choice: Shouldn’t good writing tell a story too?
- The Guardian’s Jennie Rooney picks her Top 10 women travellers in fiction.
- Kevin Rose share some interesting suggestions for future ebook reader features.
- Ricky Jay and Carl Sagan discuss throwing cards on Mars in Ricky Jay’s Cards As Weapons. You can read the entire book on Scribd.
- According to an article in China Knowledge, “sales of electronic books in China may exceed 3 million units in this year.”
- Researchers are hoping that Blogs and tweets could predict the future.
- Why E-Mail May Be Hurting Off-Line Relationships.
- Wired tries to answer the question of Why Do We Still Have Power Cords?
- News: Global Game Market To Hit $86.8B In 2014
- News: Study: 67% Of US Households Play Games
- If you’re interested in maintain the video game industry’s current status quo, you should look into joining the Video Game Voters Network.
- Pac-Man’s creator, Toru Iwatani shares some of the original concept art and Pac-Man Design Sketches from 1979.
- Holly Cupala Shares Six Secrets About Writing.