- Once in while, you just find a bit of fan art that tickles your funny bone. Spidey vs. Hulk is one of those pieces.
- Cracked presents their choices for The 7 Most Hilariously Mismatched Superhero Battles, but I don’t think that the Flash, who is frequently stymied by Guerrilla Grod, outmatches anyone.
- Terry Pratchett’s Discworld has been released as a two-part graphic novel, The Colour of Magic and The Light Fantastic.
- Damn. When MTV give notice that DC has lost out to Marvel in the movie game, you know the situation is bad.
- The first poster for “The Day the Earth Stood Still” has hit the net.
- The Anime Laws of Physics are numerous but open to discussion.
- Gizmodo has posted a pointless but fascinating video of the helmets of Imperial Troopers being painted at the LEGO factory.
- Interview: Guys Lit Wire has an interview with Rob Heinsoo, lead designer of the D&D Fourth Edition.
- J.J. Abrams’ upcoming science fiction series, Fringe, which is scheduled to air this fall on Fox, has been leaked and you can now find it on Pirate Bay and practically any other torrent site. Is this becoming a trend? I seem to remember the same thing happening last summer.
- Free Fiction: Audible is offering up The Disappeared by Kristin Kathryn Rusch for free.
- Free Fiction: The Secret History of Star Wars by Michael Kaminski is now available as a free e-book.
- The List Universe offers an opinion on who qualifies as the Top 10 Most Influential Science Fiction Writers.
- i09 explains the argument behind the belief that the planet that the planet Galactica discovered in the mid-season finale wasn’t Earth.