- Dueling Banjos on Tesla Coils
- A gallery of Star Wars Graffiti
- Starcraft Protoss Cake
- The Stark family as chibi dolls
- Vash the Stampede cosplay
- Interview: Stan Lee disses on DC: It’s ‘frustrating’ to see Superman in flight. Great interview.
- 6 Comic Stories in Which Normally Cheerful Heroes Turned Dark
- Celebrate the Ides of March with Lando + 14 other sci-fi backstabbers
- 10 Biggest Comebacks in Science Fiction and Fantasy
- The death of American sci-fi
- This list of the 12 Best Words and Phrases from Invented Languages in Science Fiction/Fantasy omits my own personal favorite, “Utini,” which seems to be the favorite curse-word of the Jawas in Star Wars.
- Interview: Carl Sagan’s son on the one thing alien movies always get wrong
- Interview: Jennifer Lawrence discusses training and stunt doubles
- Interview: Whedon Calls Iron Man’s Triangle ‘Ass’, Evolves Back to the Circle
- Interview: Which movies Joss Whedon says inspired The Avengers
- News: Avatar director James Cameron copied B.C. man’s script, says lawsuit
- News: Nathan Fillion to play Hermes in Percy Jackson sequel.
- News: Wait is almost over for new Dr. Horrible, Joss Whedon says.
- 5 Answers to Your Burning Questions About “The Avengers”
- ‘Dark Shadows’ Trailer: Has Tim Burton Made the Biggest-Ever Fan Film?
- The Japanese trailer for “The Avengers” debuts with new scenes and no dubbing!
- John Carter and big-budget Schadenfreude, or how 100M gross in the first 3 days gets instantly labeled an iconic Hollywood flop
- The Making Of Harry Potter Studio Tour
- New behind the scenes pic from ‘The Avengers’.
- Time Out HK counts down the 100 Greatest Hong Kong Films
- 6 Horrifying Implications of the Harry Potter Universe
- Battlestar Galactica Roller Coaster at Universal Studios Singapore
- Dork Freaks Out Over Magic the Gathering Game
- Dysfunctional and Co-Dependent: A sad element of the RPG industry is the codependent, self-destructive relationship between D&D players and the game’s publisher, whether that’s TSR or Wizards of the Coast.
- What Occupy can learn from the Hunger Games: A leaderless political movement still trying to find its place might look to heroes of dystopian fiction for ideas
- Why I Pirate: An Open Letter To Content Creators
- Interview: The Examiner has an interview with Kim Harrison of A Perfect Blood
- Interview: Gail Carriger plugs her latest Parasol Protectorate novel, Timeless.
- Interview: Author George R.R. Martin calls “Ice and Fire” his “masterpiece”
- Interview: Solaris demands answers of Kings of Morning author Paul Kearney
- Interview: Kim Harrison on A Perfect Blood and the future of “The Hollows”
- Interview: Kim Harrison talks to LitStack
- Interview: The Most Famous Writer You’ve Never Heard Of: An Interview with “I Am Legend” Creator Richard Matheson’s Chronicler
- Interview: Victories, Setbacks, and Character-shading Moments: Robin D. Laws on Writing a Pathfinder Tales Novel
- News: Encyclopedias still exist, but as the Internet has taken over everything that we do, the need for them is gone. To that end, Encyclopaedia Britannica has announced that after 244 years of doing business it is going out of print, according to a report by Media Decoder.
- News: Kindle Singles program sells over 2 million short stories
- News: Tablet Ownership Triples Among College Students
- 10 Ultra-Weird Science Fiction Novels that Became Required Reading
- Kindle vs. Nook vs. iPad: Which e-book reader should you buy?
- Paolo Bacigalupi posted the cover for his new book The Drowned Cities.
- Why I Hate Movies And Will Never See One Again!
- Interview: Neil DeGrasse Tyson on The Costs of Cutting NASA’s Budget
- Long space missions ‘may damage eyesight’
- Russian and Korean Researchers Will Inject Mammoth DNA Into Elephant Eggs, Resurrecting 10,000-Year-Old Beast
- The Science of Rail Guns
- Years after scandal, scientist leads campaign to resurrect mammoth
- Jennifer Pelland on Google Glasses and the End of Privacy
- Microsoft’s ‘Universal Translator’ Lets You Speak Foreign Languages In Your Own Voice. First Universal Translator?
- Watch a demonstration of the Espresso Book Machine
- Will People Alive Today Have the Opportunity to Upload Their Consciousness to a New Robotic Body? Popular Science considers the matter.
- Interview: George R.R. Martin talks to fans about the making of Game of Thrones and what inspired his best-selling book series.
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Pays Tribute To ‘Office Space,’ the Internet Responds
- What If James Bond Actually Delivered Sterling Archer’s Lines?
- Interview: Bioware Director Responds to Mass Effect 3 Criticism
- Game therapy a powerful tool for paralysis patients. Physical therapists in California are using computer games with motion capture technology to help paralysis patients increase their range of motion during exercise.
- Mass Effect 3 and interactivity in storytelling
- ‘Mass Effect’ Solves The Fermi Paradox?
- Stanford’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab Is a Look at the Future of Gaming