- 10 awesome geek protest signs seen at the Wisconsin Capitol rally
- 20 Visionary Concept Art Flying Cars
- Harry avenges the death of his White owl.
- In the spirit of Cthulhu Family Circus, here’s the
Sheen Family Circus. Hilarious.
- A few months ago, College Humor thought that Goodnight Dune would make a great sci-fi children’s book, so Julia Yu drew it!
- The Way Station steampunk themed bar in Brooklyn recently installed a TARDIS Bathroom.
- Interview: Johnny Depp discusses Rango & Dark Shadows.
- Interview: Paul Giamatti ‘would love’ to be a Klingon in Star Trek 2
- 5 of the top 10 most-paused movie moments … are sci-fi
- 10 Great Philip K. Dick Stories that Hollywood Hasn’t Filmed Yet
- 30 Philip K Dick Stories That Should Be Movies
- Every Philip K. Dick movie ranked and rated
- HarperCollins tries to justify its new library policy in an Open Letter to Librarians.
- Philip K. Dick, the sci-fi writer who fires Hollywood’s imagination in film after film
- PopCrunch picks the 10 Hottest Movie Supervillain Babes.
- Razzies: Shyamalan’s ‘Last Airbender’ Named Worst Film
- SyFy names the Top Ten Controversial Horror Films
- Interview: The Agony Column interviews Richard Matheson of Other Kingdoms.
- Interview: Alan Dean Foster discusses his latest, Predators I Have Known.
- Interview: Innsmouth Free Press interviews Thomas E. Sniegoski of the Remy Chandler series. A Hundred Words for Hate is the latest entry in the series.
- Interview: Nancy Fulda interviews Cassie Alexander of Nightshifted.
- Interview: Notes from Coode Street talks with Gary Wolfe.
- Interview: Outer Alliance interviews Warren Rochelle of The Called.
- Interview: Walker of Worlds talks with Eric Brown of the Bengal Station trilogy.
- Interview: Working Writers chats with Janice Hardy of The Healing Wars.
- 111 Science fiction books to read before a supernova kills us all
- Amanda Hocking is 26 years old. She has 9 self-published books to her name, and sells 100,000+ copies of those ebooks per month. She has never been traditionally published. … And it’s no stretch to say – at $3 per book/70% per sale for the Kindle store… there is no traditional publisher in the world right now that can offer Amanda Hocking terms that are better than what she’s currently getting, right now on the Kindle store, all on her own.
- Cthulhu Chick offers this Wordcount for Lovecraft’s Favorite Words.
- Thomas Bloor’s top 10 tales of metamorphosis
- Are humans still evolving by Darwin’s natural selection? Could technological advances stop the human species from evolving?
- Cat Rambo explains 5 Things To Do In Your First 3 Paragraphs.