- Lego Serenity
- These Dessert Madness Nouveau Posters combine pie and Cthulhu in maddening delicious combinations
- Interview: Kelly Sue Deconnick on the Evolution of Carol Danvers to Captain Marvel
- Interview: Mark Millar talks about the origins of his brand new comic series, Supercrooks.
- Interview: Steve Niles discusses Epitaph Records’ upcoming plans to begin distributing comics
- 17 Vintage Comic Book Covers Where Superman is a Complete Sociopath
- Blair Butler and Jesse Blaze Snider share their thoughts on the latest issues of The Punisher, Saga, Wolverine and the X-Men, The Ray, Thief of Thieves, Nothlanders, Luther Strode, Saucer Country and Justice Leauge Beyond.
- The ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ Abortion Controversy
- The 10 Best Retorts in Science Fiction and Fantasy
- I generally agree with this list of the 10 Coolest Sidekicks in Science Fiction and Fantasy, but Chewy totally robbed R2-D2 of his rightful spot.
- Interview: Ridley Scott, Damon Lindelof, and Michael Fassbender answer some questions, while creating even more about the nature of Prometheus.
- Interview: Vernor Vinge Is Optimistic About the Collapse of Civilization
- Cinavia DRM: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Blu-ray’s Self-Destruction The latest Blu-Ray anti piracy technology uses audio watermarking to shut down unauthorised uses. Anandtech’s Ganesh T S argues that it is a harbinger of doom.
- Coca-Cola would probably be an awesome sponsor of The Hunger Games.
- The making of a blockbuster: The behind-the-scenes story of the readers and booksellers who launched the Hunger Games franchise
- Doctor Who fan with terminal brain cancer seeks TARDIS Urn for his ashes
- Watch the first episode of the new Sci-Fi web series Sync from Corridor Digital
- Interview: AuthorCulture speaks with break-out sensation Saladin Ahmed
- Interview: China Miéville on Monsters: “Unsatisfy me, frustrate me, I beg you.”
- Interview: A Revealing Interview With Author Stephen R. Donaldson
- Interview: Saladin Ahmed and Tobias Buckell talk about cultural influences in science fiction and fantasy.
- Charles Davis on The Importance of Story Length Within Sci-Fi and Fantasy
- Dear Science Fiction Writers: Stop Being So Pessimistic!
- How YA like “The Hunger Games” Came to Rule Fantasy and Scifi Films
- The Mockingjay Problem: How will Hollywood adapt the chaotic third book of the Hunger Games trilogy?
- A Very Personal Reflection on The Hunger Games by Faith Erin Hicks
- “The world is full of ‘bad books’; not just uninteresting, or ill-informed, or morally repugnant books, but books that set out to present or defend positions that are insupportable in logic…” but here are some clues to help you identify Bad Books.
- Interview: Jenna-Louise Coleman talks about her new Doctor Who role.
- Interview: Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel singing Les Mis songs.
- Interview: With ‘Unchained Reaction,’ the MythBusters go Rube Goldberg
- News: New Companion Announced for BBC America’s ‘Doctor Who’
- 10 Reasons Why The Walking Dead Should Just Kill Carl. #killcarlalready
- Science Fiction and Fantasy TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Infographic: Video Game Statistics
- News: Minecraft creator would like to write Firefly-inspired game.
- 21 Essential Sci-Fi And Fantasy Videogames
- The Joy Of Falling Through The Floor: the strange beauty at the edges and behind the scenes of video games.