- Artist John R Mullaney talks about his Serenity Cutaways Art
- Cthulhu Cake rains down sweet insanity
- Iron Giant / King Kong Mash-Up
- The New York Times takes a look at Mike Kelley’s Kandors, a group of artworks by American artist Mike Kelley that recreate the city of Kandor, the last surviving vestige of Superman’s destroyed home.
- WildAmmo has a funny gallery of Clever and Amusing Hypothetical Letters.
- News: Geoff Johns To Pen New ‘Aquaman’ Comic Book Series
- Are Batman’s Villains Reflections of his Personality?
- “Do you really think the families of Superman’s creators should be treated this way?” Read the letter Jerry Siegel’s wife sent to Time Warner chairman Jeff Bewkes, asking for some civility.
- Wired’s “Geek Dad” columnist is convinced that comic artists commit numerous grammar mistakes while lettering their work, including “apostrophe abuse.”
- 10 Moments from Game of Thrones That We Hope the TV Version Includes
- The 25 Hottest Cartoon Women Of All Time
- Interview: Saiorse Ronan of The Lovely Bones on ‘The Hobbit’: “Pete is adding a lot of characters in the film adaption.”
- Interview: StarTrek.com speaks with Leonard Nimoy on his eightieth birthday.
- Interview:Zack Snyder on the Sexuality and Fanboy Hate of ‘Sucker Punch’
- News: American Gods by Neil Gaiman – movie adaptation has found a director
- News: Amy Adams will play Lois Lane in Superman reboot
- Review: “Sucker Punch” goes beyond awful, to become commentary on the death of moviemaking. (Now, that’s how you snark about a movie.)
- 5 Ways Phillip K Dick’s Insanity Changed the World of Movies
- The cast of Stand By Me recently recorded some interviews to promote the re-release of the movie on Blu-Ray. Wil Wheaton has blogged about reuniting with the cast and missing River Phoenix.
- Deadpool Movie A ‘Total Reboot’ With An R-Rated Script
- Den of Geek looks ahead to 10 potentially great horror films coming in 2011
- On Zack Snyder’s ‘Sucker Punch’: Why Ass-Kicking and Empowering Aren’t Always the Same Thing
- Roger Ebert discovered that filling his Twitter stream with Amazon spam in an effort to make affiliate money mostly just irritated his readers.
- Interview: Futurismic interviews self-published novelist Ian Hocking.
- Interview: Locus Magazine offers this recording of a discussion between Terry Bisson and Connie Willis.
- Interview: Michio Kaku of “Physics of the Future” talks with Slice of SciFi.
- News: Diana Wynne Jones Passed Away March 26
- News: The Wall Street Journal broke the news that Borders hopes to pay more than $8 million in executive bonuses.
- 6 Reasons Why Borders Went Bankrupt
- The 80 Greatest Science Fiction Books for Kids
- Book Lovers Fear Dim Future for Notes in the Margins
- How E-Books Are Coming Full Circle Thanks to Tablets: Mobile Technology News
- NPR’s Jon Kalish has an article on using the tablet-like features on e-readers, titled “Cheaper than a Tablet: Rooting” your E-Reader,” something that can be done with the NookColor to remove its mild Clark Kent eyeglasses and strip it down to the full-flying Android operating system capability, for a decent price.
- Online bookstores are gaining popularity in India
- ReadWriteWeb reports that a study group at Miami University has come up with an augmented reality Android app that could allow librarians to tell at a glance when books on library shelves are out of order.
- SF/F Books You Must Not Read
- Six Reasons Google Books Failed by Robert Darnton
- MIT Lab Creates the World’s First Feasible ‘Artificial Leaf’
- A recent survey conducted by Logitech has confirmed what we’ve all long known: that, if you’ve lost your TV remote, it’s probably between the couch cushions.
- Viewpoint: We should stop running away from radiation
- News: German TV producers have edited new episodes of “The Simpsons” to remove troubles at Mr Burns’ nuclear plant
- Dr Horrible and Spider-Man – a comparison.