- Floor plans of popular TV and film homes.
- Future Propaganda Posters
- Game of Thrones Dragon Ad
- “The Game Over Tinies” is a video game-style tribute to Edward Gorey
- How to make a fantasy book cover
- Live near San Francisco? Mark the calendar, because the D&D Art Show is this week.
- Vintage Scifi Pinups
- Badass Digest explains why we don’t see more female superheroes in comics.
- The History of Aquaman: Think Aquaman can’t stand against Batman and Superman? Think again. I don’t know what this guy’s smoking, but it’s a cool video.
- Interview: Clevver got Bryan Singer to call Days of Future Past an “inbetwequel.
- Interview: During an interview recently with Total Film, Guillermo del Toro dropped some new bits about his involvement with the upcoming Justice League Dark movie including where he is in the development process.
- Interview: ‘Game of Thrones’ director: Piracy helps HBO series thrive
- Interview: Joss Whedon at the Glasgow Festival: “Hulk is a tricky son of a bitch.”
- Interview: Mark Strong On Sinestro And What Went Wrong With ‘Green Lantern’
- Interview: Rebecca Hall talks to MTV about Robert Downey Jr. and Iron Man 3.
- Interview: Robert Downey Jr. Hints the return of Tony Stark After I.M. 3
- News: Chris Cooper Cast as Norman Osborn in Amazing Spider-Man 2!
- News: Kick-Ass 2 Release Date Pushed
- News: Noomi Rapace Says She’s Met With Ridley Scott, ‘Prometheus 2′ Script Being Worked On Now
- 20 Great Horror Movies You’ve Likely Never Seen
- Before the Trailer has the addresses for where The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is shooting in NY this week. There’s more info here too.
- How a Wired magazine story became Ben Affleck‘s “Argo“
- How Disney’s ‘Paperman’ turned old school animation into Oscar gold
- How ‘Minority Report’ Trapped Us In A World Of Bad Interfaces
- Reliving Groundhog Day: On the 20th anniversary of the beloved Bill Murray comedy, it’s time to recognize it as a profound work of contemporary metaphysics.
- Ten screenwriting lessons you can learn from The Avengers
- WhatCulture on the 25 Most Mind-Bending Moments In Sci-Fi Movie History.
- Why Jennifer Lawrence Is the Best Choice for Young Han Solo
- Is it just me or is sportswear beginning to look like sci-fi movie uniforms?
- Joss Whedon on a plane! Whedon fan Jason Scott happens to find himself booked into the seat next to Joss on a flight back to Scotland from the Dublin premiere of Much Ado.
- Interview: Bradley Beaulieu talks to Amber Benson of Golden Age of Death
- Interview: James Patterson – the best seller who doesn’t write his own books
- Interview: Lois McMaster Bujold of Captain Vorpatril’s Alliance.
- Interview: My Bookish Ways interviews Karen Heuler of The Inner City.
- Interview: SF Signal Q&A with the Authors of the New Anthology The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination. (Part 2)
- Interview: Steven Erikson of The Malazan Book of the Fallen series talks fantasy.
- News: Focus Features Acquires Neil Gaiman’s New Novel For Joe Wright To Helm
- Book Riot recommends New Takes on Fairy Tales.
- How Timothy Zahn’s Heir to the Empire Turned Star Wars into Science Fiction
- James Patterson urges more dads to read to children
- Misty Massey on Ethics in Speculative Fiction.
- Read The 2013 Nebula Nominated Short Stories
- The Ultimate Epic Fantasy Author for the Ultimate Epic Fantasy Fan
- What was the first novel ever written on a word processor?.
- According to the “Doing Whatever a Spider Can” paper by three physics students at Canada’s University of Leicester an actual spider’s webbing could pull off the same train-stopping results as Spidey’s in Spider-Man 2… if scaled up properly.
- Astronauts will use their feces as a radiation shield on 2018 mission to Mars
- Super Space Germs Could Threaten Astronauts
- Brain-to-brain interface lets rats share information via internet. Rats thousands of miles apart collaborate on simple tasks with their brains connected through the internet. Basically, it’s the alpha version of the Matrix.
- Building “A Young Lady’s Illustrated Primer”
- New Scientist posted an article about a suit being developed that has built-in Spider-Man spider sense.
- Interview: David Tennant talks ‘Broadchurch’ and The Bard
- Interview: James Marsters talks Spike, Spock and Joss.
- 10 Cameos For The CW’s ARROW
- “What It Means to Mourn” – a Dollhouse essay.
- Interview: As sure as chimichangas are deep fried, Activision and High Moon’s Deadpool video game has been rated “M” for mature.
- Aveline du Grandpre, the only female protagonist of an Assassin’s Creed Game, proves that you can make a successful work with a female character and/or a character of color, even if it is set in a time when history didn’t pay a lot of attention to folks of those persuasions.
- 4 Elements of Epic Storytelling
- 6 Reasons I Stop Reading (And How to Avoid Them)
- Ask The Agent: When Should You Stop Querying?
- Beware: New Lit Mags
- The Mystery of the Book Sales Spike: How Are Some Authors Landing On Best-Seller Lists? They’re Buying Their Way