- Botanical Drawings for the Digital Age “Murayama can spend months on one of his botanical illustrations, and when he’s done, the plant looks like something that blossomed in outer space.”
- Fandomania has rounded up a gallery of Mad Hatter fan art from Deviant Art.
- Hongkiat has gathered a collection of 60 Marvelous Comic Superhero Wallpapers.
- Web Urbanist explores the world of Model Cities used for Urban Planning.
- Alice in Wonderland is getting shredded by critics.
- Avatar’s sci-fi label surprises Sigourney. Says actress, “Me in a sci-fi movie? Never. Except, you know, all those ones before Avatar.”
- Not only has io9 compiled a list of movies that shouldn’t be remade, it has actually mad suggestions as to which books should get an adaptation instead.
- Cameo Artist Stan Lee Campaigns for Academy Award.
- Cody Richeson has created a video of Disney’s A Goofy Movie, as it might have been imagined by David Lynch.
- Pamorama is offering 16 Free Must-Read eBooks About Social Media.
- Interview: Travis Heermann has posted a brief interview with Kat Richardson, author of the really excellent Greywalker urban fantasy series.
- I looks like Amazon has had enough. They’ve begun bypassing publishers in favor of acquiring ebook rights direct from writers and agents. Good for them.
- Russell Smith laments the coming obsolescence of the bookshelf.
- Creators of ‘Lost’ say they won’t tie up all those loose ends. Is anyone surprised? I think we all knew from the beginning that wouldn’t be a rationale for half the things that happened on that show.