- Art-O-Meter judges art so you don’t have to.
- Astronaut builds LEGO space station on real ISS… Inception ensues.
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Spike Spiegel (from Cowboy Bebop) I’d watch that remake.
- Hunger Game cookies
- I’ll say this for them: the Japanese love their giant robots!
- Star Wars Cake Pops
- Thor cosplay good enough for the movies.
- Are these really the 50 Most Hated Movies Ever Made?
- Avatar: What’s Lost (And Found) In Translation
- Check out the new stills from Men in Black 3.
- Which are the best George Romero zombies?
- Why Are Spaceships All So Grey These Days?
- Interview: Gene Wolfe talks about the challenges of writing a multi-volume series.
- Interview: Lightspeed interviews Carrie Vaughn of Kitty Steals the Show.
- Interview: Science fiction writer Robert J Sawyer talks with listeners about harvesting the moon’s resources.
- Interview: Steven Erikson answers questions from Reddit users.
- News: Librarians Feel Sticker Shock as Price for Random House Ebooks Rises as Much as 300 Percent
- News: The month of March is Women’s History Month, and to mark the occasion of powerful women in history, FlavorWire published an article on the most powerful women in literature. Hermione Granger is listed in the article as the second most powerful female character in literature only falling behind Jane Eyre from the 1847 novel Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
- If you think your novel is bad, check out what Tolkien thought of his own work.
- The New York Times explores the physical warehousing of books being performed by the Internet Archive.
- Interview: Neil deGrasse Tyson On Exploring Cosmic Frontiers
- Humanity Must ‘Jail’ Dangerous AI to Avoid Doom, Expert Says
- In his lab at Penn, Vijay Kumar and his team build flying quadrotors, small, agile robots that swarm, sense each other, and form ad hoc teams — for construction, surveying disasters and far more.
- Prototype game controllers tug at thumb tips to enhance video gaming.
- Why Driverless Cars Would Be Bad for Cities and Suburbs Alike
- Interview: Q&A with Bryan Johnson of Comic Book Men
- Interview: Robert Kirkman talks about last night’s Walking Dead.
- Five Ways “Game of Thrones” is Changing Fantasy on TV
- Watch The Simpsons’ special Game of Thrones opening.
- Planet-sized video game gets its first release
- Steam has just unveiled its mobile app for buying games, and now people are wondering if Valve is working on ‘Steam Box’ gaming console?
- The Importance Of Faith As An Element In Realistic SFF Worldbuilding
- “Write what you know” – the most misunderstood piece of good advice, ever.