- Adorable Doctors Who Crochet Amigurumi Dolls and Matryoshka Dolls up for sale.
- Baznet mashes up your favorite pop culture fandom with Donkey Kong
- George R.R. Martin Calendars Are Coming
- Interview: Comics Beat interviews Gail Simone of Batgirl discusses writing Red Sonja For Dynamite
- 10 greatest handguns in all of science fiction and fantasy.
- The 10 Greatest Science Fiction Board Games of All Time
- 30 Greatest Sci-Fi Siblings
- Interview: ‘Avengers 2 digs into character relationships’ says Joss
- Interview: CraveOnline’s interview with Derrickson and Cargill of Sinister. (Part 2)
- Interview: Liam Neeson says there’s no Taken 3: “that’s just bad parenting.”
- Interview: Mila Kunis Takes Nervous BBC Radio Personality By The Hand And Gives Him The Interview Of His Life. Really funny / cool interview for Oz.
- Interview: Sam Raimi discusses why he’s not doing the World of Warcraft movie
- News: Christopher Nolan In Talks To Oversee Justice League. Forbes magazine hypothesized that a Christopher Nolan produced Justice League movie could break the $2 billion mark.
- News: ‘The Hobbit 3′ Release Date Delayed To December 17, 2014
- Director James Mangold Reveals List Of Films That Influenced THE WOLVERINE
- “If nothing else, “Argo” is an exercise in American exceptionalism – perhaps the most dangerous fiction that permeates our entire society and sense of identity. It reinvents history in order to mine a tale of triumph from an unmitigated defeat. Nima Shirazi explains what’s wrong with Argo’s depiction of the Iranian hostage crisis.
- Here’s a Supercut Dedicated to “The Art of Steadicam“
- The Top 10 best horror sequels you thought were rubbish
- Was There an Octopus in The Goonies? Legend Revealed
- Who Should (And Could) Replace Tony Stark?
- Why are there so many great cyberpunk games, but so few cyberpunk movies?
- Students spend two years building a 10-foot Tesla coil that shoots sparks to the Super Mario Bros. theme song
- Interview: My Bookish Ways interviews Betsy Dornbusch of Exile.
- Interview: The Qwillery interviews Francis Knight of Fade to Black.
- Interview: SF Site interviews Kathleen Goonan of In War Times.
- Interview: Writer’s Digest Q&A with debut author Miriam Forster of the Young Adult Novel, City of a Thousand Dolls
- News: Gen Y: the most book-loving generation alive? “Believe it or not, Generation Y might just be the most bibliophilic generation alive” according to new study.
- “If George R. R. Martin wrote it, who would die?” (Lord of the Rings Edition)
- A Librarian on What the Library Means to Me.
- Literary vs. Genre Fiction – What’s All the Fuss About?
- Politics and SF/F: Like peanut butter and chocolate
- Why Sorcerers Have Long Grizzled Beards
- Authors push science beyond the lab into fiction and fantasy
- Mars May Be Habitable Today, Scientists Say
- DARPA’s BigDog Gets a New Arm. Now it can kill you with a cinder blocks. Why the hell are are we making robots more lethal?
- Interview: ‘Buffy’: James Marsters on Spike, Spock and romantic vampires
- Interview: Game of Thrones stars Sophie Turner and Rose Leslie talk season 2.
- News: ‘Game of Thrones’ launches traveling exhibit with props from show
- ‘Doctor Who’ new episode images: Ice Warriors and fez return
- Joss Whedon shares his favourite Buffy episodes. Digital Spy lists the five greatest Buffy episodes in response.
- Why Netflix thinks Buffy is a “guilty pleasure” – and why it isn’t.
- Interview: NYU assistant arts professor Jesper Juul explains why failing at videogames makes us unhappy
- Interview: Scott Hartsman pontificates on the future of MMOs
- News: Seniors who play video games report better sense of emotional well-being. Clearly they aren’t playing against the little bastards who populate XBox Live.
- 10 Signs You Are A Video Game Snob
- Dear Game Devs: Please Stop Telling Us $60 Isn’t A Lot Of Money
- A Plea for the Gaming Industry to Respect Gamers: With microtransactions set to become even more prevalent, publishers need to be considerate.
- News: Amazon May Have Just Killed Free Kindle eBook Promotions
- The 5 Least Promising Scenes for a Superhero Story
- 10 things writers should know about knives and knife fighting
- Marie Brennan on How to write a long fantasy series.
- Three Questions to Get to the Heart of Your Story
- Three Warning Signs When Bringing Your Own Emotions into Fiction Writing
- Writing And The Monomyth