- 5 Rules for Comic-Con Cosplay
- Colossus of Hattin Papercraft
- Amazing Dragon Cake
- Black Widow cosplay [More and more]
- Mass Effect Cake
- Interview: In an interview at ICv2, IDW Publishing CEO Ted Adams discusses the growth of digital comics to 10% of the publisher’s overall direct market sales, and how contrary to the expectations of some critics, print sales have actually increased 25% as digital sales soared.
- The Spandex Closet: Ten Superheroes Who Need To Come Out
- Top 5 Unsung Marvel Avengers
- Top 20 Avengers Comic Book Covers
- News: ‘Avengers’ on track for $1 billion worldwide … as ‘Avengers’ crosses $1B worldwide; Depp has soft debut. [More]
- Child acting’s new golden age: From Chloe Grace Moretz to “Shameless,” kids aren’t just getting more roles — they’re actually good. What changed?
- Marvel needs to re-hire Joss Whedon for The Avengers 2
- The MPAA is outraged and offended by The Pirate Bay “seeking to justify profiting from digital theft” by referring to Hollywood’s founders as pirates. Instead, they claim they were freedom fighters who saw no other option than to infringe patents for the sake of creativity.
- What next after Joss Whedon’s miracle year?
- Why Hollywood is no longer afraid to tackle 9/11
- Fungible: A treatise on fungibility, or, a framework for understanding the mess the news industry is in and the opportunities that lie ahead. “The younger the person you ask, the less likely it is you’ll find that link between wanting to know what’s going on and grabbing a paper or opening up a news website.”
- Game of Thrones is currently the most pirated TV show on the web, with episodes from its second season being downloaded an estimated 25 million times.
- Is Fandom A Way Of Life?
- Interview: Award winning author Ellen Datlow chats with Anna Kashina
- Interview: A brief Q&A with Mark Teppo, co-author of The Mongoliad: Book One
- Interview: Kim Stanley Robinson talks 2312 and saving the planet
- Interview: Far Beyond talks to Lev Grossman, author of The Magician King
- Interview: Making the Ordinary Meet the Extraordinary With Piers Anthony
- Interview: Mark Teppo plugs The Mongoliad
- Interview: Publisher’s Weekly Talks With Garth Nix of A Confusion of Princes
- 9 Signs Self-Publishing Is out of Control
- Fantasy Novels That Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity
- Stephen King Reveals Plot For Shining Sequel Novel
- Tor.com asks Who Would Make Up The Epic Fantasy Version Of The Avengers?
- Interview: Kevin Smith, Producer of Comic Book Men, discusses his new book, Tough Sh*t: Life Advice From a Fat Lazy Slob Who Did Good.
- 5 things we learned from 4 new clips for J.J. Abrams Revolution
- Listen to the Game of Thrones Theme being played on a pair of electric harps.
- Nail-on-the-head: “HBO Has Only Itself To Blame For Game Of Thrones Piracy.”
- Interview: Author Iain M. Banks talks about his favorite games.
- Fandom matters: writers must respect their followers or pay with their careers
- In E-Reader Age of Writer’s Cramp, a Book a Year Is Slacking
- Tolkien’s 10 Tips for Creating Epic Heroes