- Interview: DC Women interviews the first woman to write Batman in a long while.
- 10 Comic Book Characters Long Overdue for Their Own Video Games
- 10 Comic Book Writers Turned Prose Pros
- If You Make a Bed of Comics, You’ll Have to Sleep in It
- Infographic: 50 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT STAR TREK
- 13 pop-culture attempts to make puppets appealing to adult audiences
- Star Trek’s History of Progressive Values — And Why It Faltered on LGBT Crew
- Interview: 6 Filmmaking Tips From Shane Black
- Interview: 55-Minute Talk With David Gordon Green About The Future Of Film
- Interview: Empire Magazine spoke to David Goyer about Man of Steel and, at about the 44 minute remark, he explains why they chose that title.
- Interview: Entertainment Weekly spoke to Shane Black about the big twist regarding The Mandarin in Iron Man 3.
- Interview: EW to launch SiriusXM channel with Hugh Jackman interview
- Interview: SuperHeroHype Chats with Marvel Prez Kevin Feige
- Interview: Ty Simpkins Talks ‘Iron Man 3′ And His Love of Comics
- News: Iron Man 3 Grosses Record $28.6 Million in IMAX Theaters
- News: Tom Cruise confirmed for Mission: Impossible 5
- 7 Reasons Why Rick Moranis Needs to Make a Comeback
- 16 Summer Movie Blunders: The Worst ‘Oops’ Moments
- Badass Digest wrote a piece about how the mysteries in Iron Man 3 could teach J.J. Abrams a thing or two.
- Blinded by the Light: Why J.J. Abrams’ Lens Flare Is Not a Big Deal
- Film School Rejects writes about the nine questions unanswered by Iron Man 3.
- It’s fun to go back over all the rumors regarding Iron Man 3 over the years and see which were true and which were false.
- Photos of Abandoned ‘Star Wars’ Film Set Locations in Tunisia
- The Playlist has their best and worst moments of Iron Man 3.
- Screenrant lists their 15 favorite moments of the Iron Man trilogy.
- Supercut Videos has released an emotion-filled supercut of characters screaming “Nooooooooooooo!” in popular films.
- World War Z Viral Video Debuts Online
- Disney registered a bunch of Star Wars related domains. Terrible foreshadowing.
- Netflix Is Organically Killing Piracy Numbers
- Interview: Fantasy Finale: Raymond E. Feist on ‘Magician’s End’
- Interview: Margaret Atwood, the author of Oryx and Crake, discusses why she writes about both the past and the future.
- Interview: Neil Gaiman on Copyright Piracy and the Web
- Interview: ScienceFiction.com talks with Armen Gharabegian
- Can Science Fiction Writers Inspire The World To Save Itself?
- Don’t make fun of renowned Dan Brown: The snobs and critics will have a field day with the US author’s latest work – but I’m not joining in.
- Forbes offers Science Fiction and Fantasy To Learn Economics From, riffing on the Noah Smith list. In response, io9 offers suggestions in response.
- How Netflix Makes 3.14 Petabytes of Video Feel Like It’s All for You
- Interview: Steven Moffat talks ‘Doctor Who’ season 8 and Peter Jackson
- News: Doctor Who finale The Name Of The Doctor leaked in US error. Can You Avoid Spoilers? It’ll probably be easier if you stay off Tumblr.
- News: During a Q&A session at the German re:publica digital conference, IT Crowd creator and writer Graham Linehan announced that he is bringing the award-winning geeky British sitcom and cast members (Chris O’Dowd, Richard Ayoade, Katherine Parkinson and Matt Berry) back to Channel 4 for one last special forty-minute episode. According to Bleeding Cool, this final episode will be filmed in three weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.
- 8 Game of Thrones characters who are better on TV than in the books… to which I would definitely add poor overlooked Podric.
- The 10 Best Deaths on Fringe
- 10 Things which didn’t make sense to me in Doctor Who (feel free to correct)
- The BBC accidentally sent out DVD Sets of Doctor Who Series Part 2 early. This was the response when the BBC implored fans not to leak spoilers.
- Don’t Mess with Firefly! How SciFi Fans Made a Campus Safe for Free Speech
- How do you solicit freelance scripts for a sci-fi television series that breaks the mold? You create a comprehensive guide to writing an episode of Star Trek.
- Watch the first promo for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., coming soon to ABC!
- Interview: Beyond: Two Souls Q&A at the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival
- ‘Mass Effect’ spinoff discussed by BioWare
- The Psychology Behind Games
- Visually stunning game trailer released at Tribeca Film Festival