- The 55 Dragons Design Project
- The Boba Fett Tiffany Lamp
- A gallery of Hunger Games fan art
- How to Design a 19th-Century Kindle
- Rahzzah has created this awesome X-Men/The Muppets mash-up “X-Muppets.”
- R2-D2 Smoker: May the (BBQ) Sauce Be With You
- Interview: Jerry Bruckheimer On Working With Johnny Depp And Penelope Cruz
- Interview: Johnny Depp Explains Lack Of ‘Pirates’ Love Story For Jack Sparrow
- News: Pirates of the Caribbean Will Open in Record Number of IMAX Theaters
- News: Priest Fails to Set Box Office on Fire
- News: Ubisoft Planning Assassin’s Creed, Splinter Cell Movies
- 40 Greatest Joker Moments, chosen by TotalFilm
- Grade School Kids make Adorable Zombie Movie
- How sequels are killing the movie industry.
- Kyle Munkittrick, a program director at the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies and a grad student at NYU, writes an interesting essay on understanding Pixar’s movies through relationships between the human and non-human characters and shaping how an entire generation sees life.
- New Green Lantern Posters Online
- Obsessed with Film picks the Top 10 Movie Swashbuckling Pirates
- Universal Horror: a history of the early horror films made by Universal Studios such as Dracula, Frankenstein, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, King Kong, The Mummy and many more. Directed by Kevin Brownlow. 1 : 2 : 3 : 4 : 5 : 6 : 7
- The Amazon Used Deals Finder scours your wishlist for the best used discounts.
- Netflix now the largest source of Internet traffic in U.S.
- Interview: SF Signal interviews John Joseph Adams
- Interview: Skiffy and Fanty Show interviews Alex Bledsoe
- Interview: Stacey Levine on Writing, Spying, and “The Girl with Brown Fur”
- Interview: Ten Facts you may not Know about China Mieville.
- News: eBooks Drive Older Women To Digital Piracy
- News: Print isn’t dead, says Bowker’s Annual Book Production Report
- How George R. R. Martin made me a fan of epic fantasy
- John Ginsberg-Stevens on “Mind-blowing” Genre Fiction
- “Librarians that are arguing and lobbying for clever ebook lending solutions are completely missing the point. They are defending library as warehouse as opposed to fighting for the future, which is librarian as producer, concierge, connector, teacher and impresario.” Though not everything a library collects is a scannable book or document.
- The world’s most inspiring bookstores
- At long last, the CDC gets serious about the impending zombie apocalypse!
- Case builds for habitable alien planet
- Interview: Vernor Vinge: Smart phones and Empowering Aspects of Social Networks & Augmented Reality Still Massively Underhyped
- Interview: NBC explains why it didn’t want Wonder Woman.
- Interview: Neil Gaiman offers Tips for Writing for the Doctor
- Doctor Who really is a love story after all
- Fourteen prominent showrunners discuss their influences.
- Here’s a First look at the JJ Abrams created show ‘Alcatraz’
- Here’s How the creator of ‘Shit My Dad Says’ broke the news to his dad that the CBS series was canceled. Nice to see the guy’s got his priorities.
- Marvel.com now has many animated series (all episodes, in their entirety) available to view online at their website including The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Superheroes, X-Men, The Animated Series, X-Men Evolution, Fantastic Four: World’s Greatest Heroes, and Spider-Man (1967)
- Television’s best flashbacks, as chosen by TV Guide.
- Thundercats Are Go, for a reboot of the 1985 series to begin airing this July.
- Watch the first trailer for Terra Nova! I bet it’s canceled by episode five.
- Apple App Store, iPhone 4, Angry Birds earn Guinness World Records
- Father upset about Portal 2 taunting adopted children